Teleport to Tagged Sector Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am setting up a WAD in which I plan to teleport the player to a specified sector in the level when they step on another one. I see that there is a Linedef Executor (Type 104) that is designed to teleport the player, which is used along with a Teleport Destination thing inside the target sector. So once I have the control sector w/ the Lindef Type 104 on it, the sector to activate the Linedef Executor, and the target sector w/ the Teleport Destination in it chosen, how would I tag the sectors correctly to make it work? The question basically is: how do I set up the teleportation once I have my sectors (control and normal), linedefs, and things arranged? I am quite new to WAD designing, so don't kill me if this question sounds completely stupid or something.

NOTE: Before anyone says "You should look on the Wiki for help," I will say that I already looked there and it does little more than explain the Linedef Executor and the Teleport Destination.

WTF, that level is impossible. You can't jump.

Well you use sector types 971, 972, 967, 973, 968, 971, or 975 for the teleporting sector. The control sector for the teleporting sector needs linedef type 97, 20, 13, 11, 98, 21, 15, 9, 99, 96, 12, 10, or 95. Then, on the same control sector, putlindef type 104 and tag that to the sector with the teleport destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back