Stick Dude Character Release! (no longer available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tets said:
Am I the only one who is getting a bit tired of "joke character" wads? To me, it seems like a poor excuse to just draw some lines in mspaint and release it as an overpowered character that nobody is ever going to play as anyway.
If it continues then they should go ahead and make a rule against them.

Ok, ok, fine, so he is a bit over powerd, his tongue may look disturbing to perves, he's a stick man, and eveyone's tired of crappy joke charaters wads. But, this is my first character wad I've ever sucessfully made. (If it continues to even work) Since your all pretty much tired of my apparently over-powered, easy-to-draw looking, buggy stick dude character, I've decided to do another character wad. *Crowd rolls their eyes and say boo* But the difference is-thanks to your constructive critisism-is that I will personnally hand draw it, scan each drawing into the computer, trace over and color the scanned computer drawings, and then put together in xwe, then severely tone down the stats so he's not over-powered. He will not be a stick figure. But he will be a cartoon, ergo, he will be funny. And best of all, he's a character of my very own making. Infact, I made him up when I was like 7 or 8. He's part of a tri of super heros dubbed: The SUPER DUDES! His name is, creatively, Dude. I will post more in the editing section once I have the initial drawings uploaded onto the computer. But anyway, the answer to some questions:
NO! THAT IS NOT A DICK! IT IS A TONGUE! perves.

zck2020 said:
Ok, ok, fine, so he is a bit over powerd, his tongue may look disturbing to perves, he's a stick man, and eveyone's tired of crappy joke charaters wads. But, this is my first character wad I've ever sucessfully made.
"ZOMG ITS MY FIRST WAD EVER GI'ME SOME SLACK" is not an excuse. Overpowered wads just suck.

zck2020 said:
He's part of a tri of super heros dubbed: The SUPER DUDES!
Don't make any more stick figures. Try something real.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Then why the weird bumpy thingies?

That was from him swinging up the wall.

BTW Dude_, this character's name is Dude. Your name is Dude_. lol.

And this characer will actually have real walking and running sprites. ^_^

It doesn't matter if it's your first succesful completed character wad. Well, if it's your first one and rocks at the same time, much better for you. But this one seriously looks like..
Ritz said:
a huge dick!
xP

Nev3r said:
It doesn't matter if it's your first succesful completed character wad. Well, if it's your first one and rocks at the same time, much better for you. But this one seriously looks like..
Ritz said:
a huge dick!
xP

.............k............everyone started somewhere. And atleast I admitted this character's flaws. And why does eveyone think that i'm using the 'it's my first wad, cut some slack' excuse. Cause I'm not.......
intentionally.
Plus, my next character won't be a stick man. No will his dick/tongue be overly-huge and gross. And, best of all, HE WON'T BE A JOKE WAD!! *crowd cheers*

P.S. IT'S NOT A DICK IT'S A TONGUE!!! perverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back