Ponyo, the first anime disney helped with in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it, it was made by Miyazki, or however you spell that name. He/She (i'm really not sure about the gender) has some strange style.

Anyways could Disney be making drawn movies that will be good again; could that mean a kingdom hearts movie?

a kingdom hearts anime? meh. i just cant imagine mickey mouse being in an action genre, can you?

I knew about Ponyo on the cliff by the sea, more than a year ago. I still haven't watched it... but I knew about it. I'll probably only see the japanese version still. Disney's pretty good at voices but I'm wondering how they'll handle dubbing.

I just saw a ad on TV about it. It looks..like a movie I really want to see. The fact that Disney helped is well..weird.

I saw Noah Cyrus and Frankie Jonas in the English cast and thought "Oh no."

Then I also saw Tina Fey, Matt Damon, Liam Neeson and Cate Blanchett.

Chisuun said:

<3 Liam Neeson

steveb96 said:
The fact that Disney helped is well..weird.
Howl's Moving Castle? Spirited Away? Princess Mononoke? Kiki's Delivery Service?
Not weird. They've been working with him for at least two decades now, and none of the time had they failed from any intense fan backlash from extreme minor changes.

I always get interested whenever I see something made by studio Ghibli and this movie looks like it would be great.

I am a huge fan of Ghibli movies, their works never dissapoint me, and I am personally looking forward to seeing Ponyo later this month.

Chisuun said:

Um, Noah Cyrus =/= Hannah Montana :D

It looks like the movie with a girl on a broom..... (Don't know the name D:)

Noah Cyrus = Hannah Montana's younger sister. Let's see if Disney fucks up by overmarketing her too.

Frankie Jonas: THERE'S A 4TH ONE?!?!?!???!?!?!!?! *jumps off nearest cliff*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back