Releases forum topics gone, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
So everything in the releases section got wiped I see. From my looks at this, it'll prove useful IMO. No more useless topics!

*groan* Storm time.

It's all in the old releases forum, be patient and wait for mystic to finish.

Re: Oh lol

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
So everything in the releases section got wiped I see. From my looks at this, it'll prove useful IMO. No more useless topics!

Damn, you beat me to it =P

yeah, and it should be neater as well. Now to wipe out those nasty recolours & flat level designs...

At least the MB won't have anymore useless, old crap.

It'll just be replaced by new, mediocre crap in the coming future.

EDIT:
So the community as a whole won't have to tolerate crap-tacular wads anymore? Please, tell me that's what you're saying. O.o

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
It'll just be replaced by new, mediocre crap in the coming future.

Be glad you don't have to go through said new, mediocre crap.

Gosh, Mystic? Never...
Well, now I can say I was there in two instances where the MB went boom. Today, and last year on Mystic Crackdown Day.

EDIT: What's with the bolded names down on the online users list?

TDM said:
Gosh, Mystic? Never...
Well, now I can say I was there in two instances where the MB went boom. Today, and last year on Mystic Crackdown Day.

EDIT: What's with the bolded names down on the online users list?

Some people have been promoted as moderators on the forum. I knew it wouldn't take long before this had been said. But it's good in the way. We need more active staff on the forum as some don't really show up much as I see (of course times zones suck) >.>

My main gripe is that constructive critisism can't be given on releases anymore, but it will save flaming and suckish stuff.
Also, I'm a little bad off because of the new model section. That used to be what made my forum stand out from this. *sigh*

Egads, the topics are open again! Mystic's posted too! No looking, though.

Look yourself. They just added two obvious keepers.

EDIT: Ooh, this is so suspenseful... Fate is being decided as I speak!

Mystic's letting us peek at his work now. Not much to see, though--just an admin-geared notice and an... inexistant... topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back