MasterServer Ban list (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armonte, talkingto people and waiting is different.
Coop: Cooperation

Cooperation: Helping

Helping: Using time to help each other.

How the hell is waiting cooperation? Half of those members weren't playing. Only ola, Ash, and NiGHTS (me) were actually platforming. Your friends going "lololol this level is hard ****"

Karuno said:
That's not it. If the members besides the host do it, it's Armonte's responsibility to make sure they play the game. If he doesn't do anything about it, he can be prone to a ban from the server.

also
Armonte, you FLAMED me for reporting you. I could've reported you for that.

People Think coop is a fast *** race to the end but its not. its co operative mode. team work. work together. You just dont go the end and finish. thats what race is for. and 2 you didnt even warn me so next time report the right way.

There was nothing else to do on the level, you and the others were sitting around doing nothing but talking. When there are no other objectives on a level, you finish it.
You were hanging out, and you knew it.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
People Think coop is a fast *** race to the end but its not. its co operative mode. team work. work together. You just dont go the end and finish. thats what race is for. and 2 you didnt even warn me so next time report the right way.

There was nothing else to do on the level, you and the others were sitting around doing nothing but talking. When there are no other objectives on a level, you finish it.
You were hanging out, and you knew it.
Um I do not. "DO NOT" Hang out ever since I was reported in 2007 In my server we wait for everyone at the end of a level because I want everyone to have a chance to play. I can finish every mystic realm level in under 1 minute. [excluding PAZ act 1] So we were not hanging out and you didnt even get the time? the level? the nodes? or warn the host. there for the report is false.

Armonte said:
Um I do not. "DO NOT" Hang out ever since I was reported in 2007 In my server we wait for everyone at the end of a level because I want everyone to have a chance to play. I can finish every mystic realm level in under 1 minute. [excluding PAZ act 1] So we were not hanging out and you didnt even get the time? the level? the nodes? or warn the host. there for the report is false.

How about you look at my log of your server. Both parts of it.
You do not have to wait for people at the end of a level, especially if the time is 5 minutes or more. That is, and will be considered hangout, especially if you're sitting at the end of a level and chatting.

When all of the objectives are completed within a level, complete it. Don't waste time just waiting on someone who can't get past a certain obstacle.

& BTW, does it really matter if everyone makes it to the goal?

What I'm about to say, is going to sound really weird.

If you want to give everyone a chance to finish the level, play in race mode. It sets a 60 second timer after the first person finishes, granting everyone else a chance to finish as well. It's really far more fair as a coop mode than the actual coop mode. If you wanna tag team the bosses, just switch modes when you finish the second act.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
Name: Armonte's Server
Port: 5029
Version: 1.09.4
IP: 68.42.225.218

Armonte and the others constantly stood at the end of the levels and did nothing but chat.

The log is broken into 2 parts:
Log

I am going to be blunt. I was in that netgame, and it was not hangout. The rule was that players would wait until the 5 minute mark before finishing the level. This is perfectly legal.

Draykon, we were trying to get the emeralds. You can't do that in race.

Also, end of levels? That implies that they were actually finishing said levels, and therefor playing the game. Please do not go around reporting netgames that clearly are in abidance of the rules.

...Wha?

I'm sorry, but standing around, waiting for the 5 minute mark just to finish a level, while doing nothing but chatting, is still hangout.
I have not read anywhere in the MS rules about there being a legitimate "5 minute limit wait" rule, on anything.

Yes but

Yes but there's no rule against it either. :P So calm down you two. Forget Armonte. Wait until he has done something bad that IS in the rules.

Server Name: sonic jr's server
IP: 75.64.115.1
Reason: Hangout/RP.

Waiting for Senku to upload log, I lost it...

I warned them once, they went to GFZ2 from being on househidenseek.wad. I left, they went back, I rejoined, told them off again, they went to GFZ2 and banned me, then went back. Senku has the log, I'm waiting for him to upload it.

(Proof they have househidenseek.wad can be found here though: http://srb2.pastebin.com/f37c70430)

EDIT: Senku lost the log too, but the above log plus this image should be enough:
omghnseek.png

I'm sure Logan will believe me for the rest... (Yes, that is on sonic jr's server, not hi, although they were breaking the rules too...)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: shadow jr's server
IP: 70.226.30.219
Reason: Same as above

http://srb2.pastebin.com/f56b3188f

I'm on a role today! :)

Will this suffice? (Sonic Jr.)

It logged them playing SA City on Co-op. I think that's enough.

House hide-and-seek can be played in tag, if I believe, and since SA City is that map that automatically puts you in the red zone, this log should be more valid. Hope it helps!

I believe cue because if you look at the picture it clearly states that there on the hide and seek level with the game type coop.

Name: sonic jr's server
IP: 68.42.225.218

Sonic jr. was repeatedly roleplaying with others on his server, and engaging in match in every coop level we went to. I repeatedly gave him warnings about the roleplaying; he ignored them.

Log

I have also gone to Sonic Jr's server, him being in srb2jte city.

I ask him to change it 3 times, after the 3rd time he complies, everyone starts getting mad at him, then he bans me, I go back on his server with my little brothers computer to find him back in srb2jte's city.

This was already stated above but my log is different and so is the IP.

Hostname: sonic jr's server
Permanent: No
Log

IP: 98.27.17.52
Hostname: the abandoned factory

Log: http://www.nomorepasting.com/getpaste.php?pasteid=17436

Reason for ban: Hangout. The host was playing Coop mode in match levels, he did that earlier, and I warned him. But I came back, and he was breaking the rules again. But then, he was now using EXITLEVEL to "finish" the levels, and claimed that he was using a wad to make curtain parts of the level finish. However, I saw no notice that the level was completed, and I even caught him moving when the level ended, so he was probably just making stuff up.

Titanium, those match levels had exits. Usually it was the tallest point of the match level had an exit. Cody wasn't lying.

Ice said:
Titanium, those match levels had exits. Usually it was the tallest point of the match level had an exit. Cody wasn't lying.
He was. On midnight abyss he almost reached the top and fell then the level was done. He was lying. Celebi and me (Tobey in Celebi's log) have proof. I also lsited wads and he had no wads added so thats a bunch of lies.

Hostname: my wad, coopinm-maps.wad
log

Cody is the controller of this server as well.

And Ice he was hosting coop stages in match stages. He had a lot of keys binded such as exitlevel and such. All he was doing was lowering gravity jumping high and exiting the level. In fact when every stage ended it said this...

Warning: Can't find a compatible map after map 94; using map 95 even though it is not compatible with the current gametype

That mainly proves wrong gametypes...

Celebi said:
Hostname: my wad, coopinm-maps.wad
log

Cody is the controller of this server as well.

And Ice he was hosting coop stages in match stages. He had a lot of keys binded such as exitlevel and such. All he was doing was lowering gravity jumping high and exiting the level. In fact when every stage ended it said this...

Warning: Can't find a compatible map after map 94; using map 95 even though it is not compatible with the current gametype

That mainly proves wrong gametypes...
And more proof. http://srb2.pastebin.com/f348bbbcd

Celebi said:
I have also gone to Sonic Jr's server, him being in srb2jte city.

I ask him to change it 3 times, after the 3rd time he complies, everyone starts getting mad at him, then he bans me, I go back on his server with my little brothers computer to find him back in srb2jte's city.

This was already stated above but my log is different and so is the IP.

Hostname: sonic jr's server
Log
Celebi...Sonic jr doesn't knows how to ban so...He always verifies billy(The bad one) to ban reporters(The good ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back