• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, How do you get your unlockables to work right? Well, I think I have, but how do you get it to not say "You've unlocked Nights into dreams!"? It says that when I get 1 emblem, and then the next one is "You've unlocked Mario Kart Koopa Blast!" when I gt 2 emblems. How do I get rid of this. I did everything right, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

If I remember, those messages are in the exe itself.

Thanks. took about 30 minutes to get right. I thought it would be awesome to ue the silver medals as the emblems.

I got a bit bored, so I made some trash can sprites, you can use 'em if you want.

TRASHCAN.png
TRASHCANSL1.png

(You can guess who's in the second one. :3)

Wow, those emblems are very nice looking. Very sexy. Your recent screenshots look nice too; let's hope the actual gameplay lives up with the visuals.
And I know most would say that the people you added are pointless, but I think it is a true testament to something I like to call, "attention to detail". Without those sprites, the towns would seem mighty empty. Keep going, Thompson; the light is ever closer.

P.S., Pac, your avatar is win.

I remember the demos. Wave Ocean was a fun level. I hope your other levels are fun as well.
The town looks really empty, though; and the "foggy" effect in OpenGL makes it seem more nagging.

I got a bit bored, so I made some trash can sprites, you can use 'em if you want.

TRASHCAN.png
TRASHCANSL1.png

(You can guess who's in the second one. :3)

Heh, I could use the first one. Maybe the second one for an easter egg or something. Cool!

And I know most would say that the people you added are pointless, but I think it is a true testament to something I like to call, "attention to detail". Without those sprites, the towns would seem mighty empty.

Lol Yeah. Even though they just stand there, they still kind of make the town more lively than you expect. It really doesn't feel like a ghost town like how it was in the old mod. I would have animated them and make them walk, but it would take a heck of a long time for me to do myself.

The town looks really empty, though; and the "foggy" effect in OpenGL makes it seem more nagging.

I haven't tooken a good picture of the town's liveliness, and the HUB world's kind of small. Also it's starting to lag a little cause of the zone HUB worlds.

Hey Thompson,
Anything coming up soon? I'd like to see more screenies :D
Also, release date?

Wait.. silver had a GREEN AURA? never saw/played the game so when i saw silver wads having BLUE auras i tought its it... i didnt know the colour of aura of my favorite sonic character... *suicides*
random guy: YAY HE'S DEAD!

I've always saw it green. It has a little blue to it, but it's mostly green. I've always asked myself when I play with Silver wads, "why is his aura blue?" Just like Speed said...if you observe the objects he uses his telekinesis on you can see the obvious color, which is green. Here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY2XL64Ew1g Observe the video and tell me what color you think it is...

Okay yes, it's green. But not completely. I still believe that it's cyan because of Silver. If you pay attention to Silver instead of the objects, you can see that the green actually filters his grey colour into cyan, it doesn't turn him green.

Offtopic: "Don't make me mad!" (Silver turns into Hulk Silver)

Well beta has been released, and I'm tired. I'm foing to take like some week break or something and then I'll get back to working on this. Also keep in mind that I have placeholders in the beta. Just some sprites...They'll be updated in the next beta included with some more extra sprites!

Now remember the problems I stated. There's been an update to the problems list. Aaaand have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back