New Sequeal to Pokemon DP (Pokemon platinum.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really thinking hard deciding whether to buy this game or not, I mean I got really bored with Diamond and I sold off Battle Revolution.
Or maybe I saw the light and grew out of Pokemon. :X

MBMB said:
Yes, no joke. It's confirmed by Nintendo. It's basically the emerald of Dp. The differences? At spear pillar, Cyrus summons Dialga AND Palkia AND Giratina. Most likely new sprites as well. No other confirmed differences yet though.

giratinaorigineplatinumpf2.png
DISCUSS.

That thing looks like a fusion of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia without legs.

I was just wondering, but will Dialga and Palkia have origin forms in Platinum, too? I might be talking a load of bullcrap though, as they looked like they're completely in their normal states in the first shot. Then again, so is that shilouette of Giratina.

SonicTheDalek said:
I was just wondering, but will Dialga and Palkia have origin forms in Platinum, too? I might be talking a load of bullcrap though, as they looked like they're completely in their normal states in the first shot. Then again, so is that shilouette of Giratina.
If there was a new form it wouldn't be called an origin form and I dout there even is a new form for those two. And actually Giratina can look like hes in origin form if you look a different way or that picture is a scene where hes transforming into origin form. (I bet that when you trade Regigigias/Shaymin/Giratina from Diamond/Pearl to Platinum they swap between forms. {Regigigias: sky form; Shaymin: new form; Giratina: origin form})

I doubt it. There was a hoaxe around the internet that Shaymin had a sky form in platinum version. Whilst very well made, it was unfortunately proven false. I'll try and see if I can find that picture later on.

SonicTheDalek said:
Sonic blue said:
{Regigigias: sky form; Shaymin: new form; Giratina: origin form})
Well, I know that Giratina has a new form, but not Regigigas or Shaymin. O_o
It said there were those new forms were in the next movie, so I assumed they'd all be in platinum.

SonicTheDalek said:
{Regigigias: sky form; Shaymin: new form; Giratina: origin form})

Only Shaymin and Giratina have new forms, according to Wikipedia and Bulbapedia...

Shaymin will have a sky form.

And again, they change the outfits. Also, it's about time Lucas appears in a movie like Brendan did.

Platinum_Dawn3.png

(Why did they make the skirt longer? T.T)

Platinum_Lucas.png

Maybe there was a sky forme for Shaymin after all. It looks pretty badass, I like it. The Torn world looks really cool as well, so I'm getting this next spring when it comes out. Japan get it in a month & a half's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back