• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2HE(Sonic Robo Blast 2 Hangout Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2HE is a mod that I made for SRB2. It's used for hangout mostly. Here are 2 pictures of SRB2HE v0.02a Alpha. I made SRB2HE by the way. I just added infinitetime.soc so I could get a better view. These are pictures of Choalover Country. SRB2HE v0.03a_01 Alpha will be the first version that is based on SRB2 2.1.9.

2kixp4.jpg

2i7ty0i.png

Last edited:
The dedicated screenshot key is F8 on your keyboard, by the way.

Even hangout maps need things to do and places to go. Right now you only have a couple of square rooms that... maybe have a couple of different textures? You can't leave these things up to the players' imaginations. It's a lot better to work on one map and put a lot of different things in it first than work on several and have absolutely nothing in any of them.

The dedicated screenshot key is F8 on your keyboard, by the way.

Even hangout maps need things to do and places to go. Right now you only have a couple of square rooms that... maybe have a couple of different textures? You can't leave these things up to the players' imaginations. It's a lot better to work on one map and put a lot of different things in it first than work on several and have absolutely nothing in any of them.

I will update the pictures after the next build is compiled.

Last edited:
Please don't. Not only does this look like pure cancer, you've made EIGHT separate topics either directly or peripherally related to this in the last week, and all you have to show is two clearly awful maps with absolutely no content.

We don't care about your attempts to create hype for something that clearly has nothing done. That's not how the forums work. When you have actual, real content to show for your effort instead of the results of a couple days of fucking around, then it's okay to make a topic for your project. Even then, the concept here is horrible and you've proven you don't have the slightest idea what you're doing, so personally I'd suggest you stop now and try making a simple map to start the learning process instead of trying to make an EXE modification when you clearly don't know how to program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back