• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My WIP Fan Character WAD, Clara

Status
Not open for further replies.

BudderMan

The Class Clown
I've been working on her design for a while, but I'm having a hard time. Here's what I have done so far. Any and all feedback will be great! P.S. I can't do gloves/hands! P.S.S. She's my profile pic.
OxNSpJe

Last edited:
If you're using imgur, instead of doing something like "imgur.com/derp.png" do "i.imgur.com/derp.png"

Lets see, compared to the existing characters in SRB2, The scale of the head is far off. For instance, if you were to duplicate Tails head across his entire body, it would fit almost 2.25 times, which comparing to this, with a head scale of 3.5, seems a fair bit off. Second, it appears to have next to no shading what so ever, except for the colored outlines, which in a game with far less colors, would actually be somewhat decent. Third, and above all, which may be the most glaring issue of all, is that this character does not exactly fit in with the apparel of most female sonic characters, whom the clothing of which tends to more... simplistic designs. That is all.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I should shade her? I didn't actually think about that..., and I'll try my best to fix her head. Her clothes though, I might change the "shorts",but that'll probably be all I do on that issue.

Good god, are we seriously posting one of the worst sprites I've ever seen on these forums that contains a character from one of those god damn flash-based furry dress-up dolls?

No, this is absolutely not something we want here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back