do you think ssb 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they know they can get a lot of money from it, they'll do it, trust me :P They won't miss the chance.

I think when the 4th smah bros be launched (if be launched), I'll have tails or other Sonic Character playable

light dasher said:
If it was on DS, how about Super Smash Bros: Touch Down?

Hmmmm...I see where you're going with that; you think maybe the touch screen will be used. I think touch screen stuff has the same problems as the Wii remote for Brawl, though. It gets very confusing. I do think there should be a Smash Bros. game for the DS, just not one that involves using the touch screen for battle. It would be better to have that extra screen as another part of the battlefield.

they will probably make a 4th one but it would be on a 4th gen. console made by nintendo

lets think
smash bros. 1998 N64

melee 2001 gamecube

brawl 2008 Wii

CalebSitton said:
they will probably make a 4th one but it would be on a 4th gen. console made by nintendo
Acually...4th gen would the SNES

We'r in the seventh gen, get with the times...

I couldn't help but notice that in the commercial for SSBB they said "Brawl to end them all"
But I doubt nintendo would be willing to give up such a fantabulous series.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I couldn't help but notice that in the commercial for SSBB they said "Brawl to end them all"
But I doubt nintendo would be willing to give up such a fantabulous series.

That's right. They probably meant The Brawl to end all brawls. It didn't say anything about Showdowns!

NeoJames said:
4th gen = SNES

no.

Consoles
1st = NES
2nd = SNES
3rd = N64
4th = GCN
5th = Wii

Portables
1st GB
2nd GBP
3rd GBC
4th GBA(SP)/Micro
5th NDS(Lite)

ohcae... aye fell stoopid nao. tank joo four poyntink owt dat misstayk. aye wheel stoughp tawking liek dis...

Right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back