Runescape! Any one here play it (hopefully full members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a plant planted in this topic called "flamewar".

And to prevent it from growing, I will lock this....

--Dangit. Oh well. My opinion is that Runescape lacks in good music, graphics, people, and overal gameplay. It seems to rely on the MMORPG factor that gets you addicted to keep the game going.

sonic_pacman_blast said:
Guitarplaya said:
Aaaah, runescape just gets stupider the more you play.

BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGG!!!
that is not true.

that is true

Super mystic sonic said:
There's a plant planted in this topic called "flamewar".

And to prevent it from growing, I will lock this....

--Dangit. Oh well. My opinion is that Runescape lacks in good music, graphics, people, and overal gameplay. It seems to rely on the MMORPG factor that gets you addicted to keep the game going.

cheep music and graphics, there is barly any people(I might be wrong about the people part cause I never played in a few years) and bad gameplay.

Chaos said:
That's as true as much as Bush is stupid.
Omigosh, sigged!
Ne'ways, I wondered why Runescape sucked, so I played it. It was the most boring 5 minutes ever. They teach you like you're a 3 year old. "To fish, click blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I see why people hate it.

To all of you that play runescape, Why the heck would you pay to be a member for a badly graphic mmorpg, espeacily with all the hackers on it.... *read my typing* Go play a mmorpg thats actuly worth playing, Like (WORLD OF WARCRAFT THAT ACTULY CAN AFFORD A CORMERCIAL). All runescape does is waste your time .

I've seen MapleStory commercials. There were a lot of nipples, fish, snails, and things talking that shouldn't.

on Edge said:
I've seen MapleStory commercials. There were a lot of nipples, fish, snails, and things talking that shouldn't.
Maple story is the best mmorpg for me, without having to pay. The bad thing or good thing about maple story is that it takes major time to download.

The download doesn't matter. You won't come up with your opinion of the game just because of the download. Also, you won't find a good MMORPG that's not a big filesize anyways. If you do let me know.

I hate how it says "Just click and your character will do all the work for you", and "Don't open any files or do something else while playing this game".

Plus, the music is horrible. Half of the tracks have no sense of rhythm at all.

World of Warcraft is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND times better than Runescape.

(It's true!)

World of Warcraft is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND times more expensive than RuneScape
(It's true!)

RSN: ZashXQ (Member, permanently muted olololol)

Leveling up to 65 RuneCraft 70 Magic, Woodcut, Firemaking, Fishing, AND Cooking, and 99 Mining in my spare time (mostly the mining whoop whoop).

'Course, I don't play much anymore because I have this strange on again and off again relationship with RuneScape. I had recently quit for the eleventh time; literally!

Joeyl10 said:
World of Warcraft is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND times more expensive than RuneScape
(It's true!)

That's only because Runescape is free, and WoW isn't really that expensive, (15$ a month, not too bad) you get what you pay for in WoW.

Not to mention you can get free servers in wow...

Oh, and maplestory is like what, 1 hour download if your connection doesn't suck ass? It took my computer 3 F'in nights to download World of warcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back