Runescape! Any one here play it (hopefully full members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was just wondering if I was the only one here who plays runescape.com full members! If you play it mabey we can be frineds and add eachother to our lists!

My username:Claytonalex

My password:why the heak should I tell anyone my password?!?!?!?!

See ya on the scape (if ur a scaper!)

Alex the hedgehog/Claytonalex ^_^

I tend to not play MMORPGs for fear that one day I'd try to play it a generation or 2 after it's been released and it doesn't work any more. (why you won't even find me on World of Warcraft.)

I played runescape when it first came out,I was a member and god I had so much money I had dragon.*spent 1 mill for runes*

Then my bro scammed so many people and got admin/rune striped sheilds/armor and ifnnaly got banned.I did start another account but untouched for months.

Yeah. Right. It rules. Completely. Without a doubt. [insert sniggering behind your back here] Edit: what, sniggering is censored? I guess it's because of the word that starts right after the "s" and ends right before the "ing" that's hiding in that word.

EDIT2: Also, why is a 6-letter word censored to four asterisks?

I really don't like Runescape, but then, MMORPGs really aren't my kind of game. Especially point and click.

Dude, if I WANTED to bore the crap out of myself, and have others do it too, I would have already posted this thread.

It's true. If you look at the other Runescape threads on SRB2, you'll find that a majority of the boards hate it, including myself. I'm sorry.
I don't hate all MMO's though. I'm currently trying to get Ragnarok online 2.
Look for it. It's not that bad. (Yes, I know. You all know about it.)

No I don't know about it and also runescape is the only one Im allowd to play cuz my parents say all the other MMORPG's are WAY overpriced but runescape's $5 a month is pretty good.

WAAA I WANNA PLAY StAR WARS GALIXIES!!!!!!

I used to play Runescape. It wasn't fun, but I wanted to play it anyways.
After I got my account stolen, I realized it was a waste.

I said:
Dude, Club Penguin is a RIP OFF. As a waste of time, energy, and money, this game isn't what you expect from it when you download. JUST LOOK AT FREAKING RUNESCAPE KTHX

lol vice versa

Runescape fails like Club Penguin, Club Penguin fails like Runescape.

My friend got me on to it at one time, after tutorial island i've only been there once and I got bored of it. Then I found Maple Story, but my computer's inferrior memory can't support the Maple Story Download...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back