What kinds of music do you listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digiku

Music's great.

I'm big on video game music - mainly Sonic and Megaman. There're a few other soundtracks I have on here that I like, like Jet Set Radio, Mario 64, and Shenmue. NiGHTS is really great.

I also really like modern rock, bands like Goo Goo Dolls, Nickelback, and Yellowcard. I like a few pop tunes as well. Softer tunes are good too - I think Five for Fighting does really great singles.

Yeah, I'm a fan of VG music as well; it covers tones of genres, but without lyrics.... I actually like that - there aren't many lyrical songs I'm really interested in besides those like Weird Al' Yankovic.

Two different genres:

Classic/light rock: a lot of the stuff that was floating around from, say, the 50s to the 90s. The lighter stuff; the hardest I actually have is Bon Jovi and Aerosmith with one Def Leppard (sp?) song. It also branches from there; I enjoy decent pop, country, and even disco if they're all fast enough.

Video game music: Or should I say Sonic music? I have one playlist on my WMP devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog music; currently has 23 tracks, with 9 from SA, 9 from SH, 5 I pulled from SRB2, and one lonely track from SA2 (big points to whoever can guess which one).

I love green hill music remake on Sonic adventure 2 battle and rock/heavy metal/ music that envoke nature

I like Sonic Robo Blast 2's music. I listen to them all the time. I like video game music too, mainly Sonic music.

My favourite bands.

Limp Bizkit - No.1
Linkin Park - No.2
Audio Slave - No.3
Red Hot Chili Peppers - No.4
Green Day - No.5

Halo has music? News to me.
Video Game music in general. But I can't really get into real techno. It's just too.. blueah. x_x

In The End is best!
I also like VGM's (for example: the tracks from Sonic Heroes)
and some german bands...
They are :mrgreen: 8) :D !!

Antiporcupine said:
Two different genres:

Classic/light rock: a lot of the stuff that was floating around from, say, the 50s to the 90s. The lighter stuff; the hardest I actually have is Bon Jovi and Aerosmith with one Def Leppard (sp?) song. It also branches from there; I enjoy decent pop, country, and even disco if they're all fast enough.

Video game music: Or should I say Sonic music? I have one playlist on my WMP devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog music; currently has 23 tracks, with 9 from SA, 9 from SH, 5 I pulled from SRB2, and one lonely track from SA2 (big points to whoever can guess which one).

Metal harbor!

Shuffle said:
Halo has music? News to me.
Video Game music in general. But I can't really get into real techno. It's just too.. blueah. x_x

Play those old Eggman way wads.

---

I remember there being a topic exactly like this...I specifically remember Mystic liking VGMusic and J-Pop, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back