the fan game arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, default Game Maker resource graphics. Which means that it probably plays pretty badly, seeing that it might be using the abysmal platform example.

I'm sorry, but I'm just not a fan of Caiman. They heavily overrate games. I have standards. I don't blindly get the first Mario game I see, download it, play it, and exclaim "OMG!!11 IT"S TEH MARIO!!11"

I am FoxBlitzz. I am a self-taught game designer and critic. By trudging through the vast wastelands of poorly made computer games, I have indeed learned a lot about how to design them. I don't try to half-ass any features by going, "Oh, he bounces up very unrealistically and often times gets stuck in walls. I'll leave it like that." No, I go, "Hey, there's a slight glitch that lasts just one frame. I better polish that up." See the difference?

If you ever want me to give critique on your games, just private-message me. *snicker*

It proves that Flash > Game Maker.

Actually, not really. A game doesn't normally depend on what is being used to make it, but how it's being made with the product. And eww, badly resized pixellated graphics.

FoxBlitzz said:
It proves that Flash > Game Maker.

Actually, not really. A game doesn't normally depend on what is being used to make it, but how it's being made with the product.
Well, true. But still, I find it to be more powerful than Game Maker.

If you didn't know there are more games up there then just mario have you tried going down and cliked on the dbz link or mabey even the sonic link, just wonderig. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back