• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

EggSonic.wad! (YES! I was bored enough to make this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Alright, As you can tell, I WAS REALLY BORED, and So I decided to sprite a little bit. Then something told me that I should try to sprite Eggman from that "Sonic the animation" Clip that I saw.

And It led to being this:
playa1gm5.png

Yes yes, I know you problably think its bad, but, THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GET BORED! and you can say "AHHH MY EYEZ!!" 'cause I know it's not good :P

I DOUBT I'LL BE CONTINUING IT

So tell me what you think

AHHH MY EYEZ!!
That so hilarious!!! One picture is good enough. You don't need to continue it. :lol:

:eek: AWESOME! Never seen a picture like this, his face is the best on it. I think i get an Heart attack when i enter a server and hes standing infront of me. Its cool, CONTINUE IT.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Alright, As you can tell, I WAS REALLY BORED, and So I decided to sprite a little bit. Then something told me that I should try to sprite Eggman from that "Sonic the animation" Clip that I saw.

And It led to being this:
playa1gm5.png

Yes yes, I know you problably think its bad, but, THIS IS WHAT I DO WHEN I GET BORED! and you can say "AHHH MY EYEZ!!" 'cause I know it's not good :P

I DOUBT I'LL BE CONTINUING IT

So tell me what you think
It looks like Eggman in a Sonic costume for Halloween. : P

Would the animation you saw be on sonic jam by any chance?
Heh egg-sonic.

You must have been pretty damn bored!

Actually, if I do decide to finish this wad, i'm not going to make it like Hypermysteriousshadonic, So technically it is not really a Joke wad.

I only did this because I was bored one night.
It shows what bordoem does to me :roll:
whenever I'm bored, I'll just work on this I guess

EDIT: Wow, it seems that lots of the Srb2 community members get bored :o

you should give it a super fart instead of throwing rings
and for the ability he sits on the enemies to crush them because he's so fat

Super mystic sonic said:
Super Sonic said:
you should give it a super fart instead of throwing rings
and for the ability he sits on the enemies to crush them because he's so fat

1: Eggman missile replacement!
2: No. Can't happen.

That is why they invented the Jump attack, SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back