My Next Character - YOU DECIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scizor300

a man denied his homeland
Well, now that Greeman is finally completed and pushed away, I need to decide what to do next.

So, you decide what I shall do next!

Choice #1 - The Kid (I Wanna Be The Guy)
iwbtgkidcomparison.png

This has been considered for a while, and I'm trying to decide if I should do this or not. This is Choice #1.

Choice #2 - Tails Doll
tailsdollwippreview.png

A small project that I may continue working on, but now it's your decision. Choice #2!

Choice #3 - Spongebob
*Picture coming soon*

This may or may not be worked on, but it does seem like a new SRB2 concept that would be cool. Choice #3...

Choice #4 - Work on Greeman

Well, Greeman may be finished, but he does need work. This is the final choice for you.

Well, it's choosing time! (I would have a Poll, BUT VBULLITEN DOESN'T SUPPORT THEM!)

I'd choose Spongebob but just make him Normal ok?NO Stabbed Spongebob or stuff just do it normal ok?

Choice #1 - The Kid (I Wanna Be The Guy)
iwbtgkidcomparison.png
Why are his eyes so big? And where is his gun? He should have one and with a gun and the other thrown backwards slightly and decrease his eye size. In case you didn't notice, his mouth is bigger than his eyes. His hair should also be flattened more. Otherwise, not too bad of a larger render of him.
Edit: And please, don't do Tails Doll.

Last edited:
Yes, yes it does. Finish greenman plox, or else you'll never get into the habit of y'know, actually finishing what you start.

1st finish your Greeman, then I say it's best to go with The Kid. On comparison with the rest, it's well done. Now here are some problems: The eyes are too big, the mouth is too small, the hair isn't flattened enough and there isn't The Gun in his hands. Take these errors out and you'll get a good wad...

The eyes are too big
Personally, I think it's moreso the fact that the eyes are altogether wrong - the original's were tall and black lines, with no whites whatsoever. These... honestly look like something Tails Doll would've been better suited to.

the mouth is too small
Clarification, the original is practically stuck in a permanent open smile that practically dominates the lower half of the head. Scaling it proportionately might look a bit silly, to be fair, but at the very least the mouth should be open at all.

there isn't The Gun in his hands.
Does he need it? With the removal of slingitems I can't really see the point of throwing it in, if all it's going to be is decoration. Might be slightly justified in multiplayer, but it's not like any of the original trio needed animations for throwing rings.

Don't take any of this personally btw Brown, I just thought I'd expand on someone else's crits to form my own. ;)

Last edited:
Don't we have enough Tails Dolls already? I suggest completely finishing Greenman then work on The Kid.

I suggest not making any of those, stop making Greenman, and learn how to map. Or learn how to draw, and then come back and do characters. Quite frankly, these are not all that good, and it's not worth it to make them.

Frankly, these are all very ugly. Except Fawful's sprite. It's got good shading. Sorta.
Don't even think about touching The Kid or Tails Doll. Spongebob....ergh, I never liked the character that much, so of course I'll say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back