Are you Ready......

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GKWX2

Well,we all know we need some improving in the comunity, ya know what screw that. we need improvin on every thing, Me and some people's in the irc chat room are planinng to get this comunity up and jumping with some fresh respectful newcomers, And more wads and levels made to get it jumpin, and mystic please, please Dont be so Strick on the newcumors.

The new REvolution is begining....Soon

P.s.....

O yea, i will be home by saterday from my vacation
seeya

I'm not being strict on the newcomers, normally. However, I am going to be strict on you, since you aren't new, and you haven't listened to the 437 times that we've said to use proper grammar and spelling.

For the love of god, listen to us for once. It's even worse on a message board because you have all the time in the world to look at your message and correct it, unlike a chat where you have to reply in a decent amount of time.

You've gotten banned from #srb2, #srb2netgame, and #srb2fun. Don't get yourself banned from the SRB2 Message Board as well.

Well, that wouldn't be too nice. They need at least one chance, too, ya know.

I mean, look at me! I'm just a little fox (from my avatar).

...and for the sake of Mystic/Everybody else's sanity, , and for that, he has been banned. (Excerpt from book: GKWX2 was banned. And there was much rejoicing.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back