char request topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyspud

Ok dont ask me to make char wads but I dont know if anyones noticed this But in the mario games luigi and waluigi are about a couple of cm's taller then mario and a couple of cm's thinner. Wario is at least a couple of cm's fatter. So if someone wanted to make a different mario bros cant you just have to change their pants/voice. Oh yeah Where are all the skins I know some people are hiding them. Anyone think of working on a mecha sonic char wad?

Walan Translating Services to the rescue!

Tommyspud said:
OK, don't ask me to make character wads. I am not sure how to create them. I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but in the Super Mario games, Luigi and Waluigi are about a couple of centimeters taller then Mario and a couple of centimeters thinner as well. Wario is at least a couple of centimeters fatter. So, if someone wanted to create a different Mario Bros. wad, couldn't someone just change their pants and/or voice? Oh yeah, what section of the website has character wads at? I can't seem to find them. Also, is anyone working on a Mecha Sonic wad? I would enjoy seeing that created.
Copyright 2004 Walan n00b Translating Services. All rights reserved.

What I'm saying is this: please learn how to type properly on a message board, or at least coherently.

Now, to answer your questions as best as I can:

1. There are Mario wads floating about. A simple sprite edit could create Luigi or whoever.

2. Go to the "Addons" section of srb2.org. You'll find the wads, plus information on how to use them.

3. As far as I know, no one is working on a Mecha Sonic at this time. It takes a lot of time to create characters, so just be patient. Or, you could learn how to do it yourself.

omochao must die

if anyone can work on an omochao char wad so we all can take our revenge... Also is anyone currently working on the E-series robots?

What I'd really like is if someone would do requests. I have multiple frames of my character, but I know nada about making character wads. :cry:

Big the fat cat

I think big would be a funny char to play as in the game. lol he would be too big for the screen

I don't know where I got it, it was in my downloads folder for SRB2, so someone I was netgamming with must have had it. I've never seen it on the internet, so I posted it. Shouldn't its greatness be shared with the SRB2 world?

It looks like Jackel's "Metallix" from Demo 4.35, from the same time he created the current Knuckles sprite. Considering the name is the same, I'd only but assume that someone took his old WAD and updated it.

I'd upload it, but I'd need Jackel's permission to do it.

That's my wad, it's not suppossed to have thoks. Fix it fix it fix it fix it.

And Blizzard, don't try to take credit for my works.

Not really, I personally wanna know who upgraded it to Final Demo, since the original no longer would work in Final Demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back