Post your pics/art here!

*considers drawing a pony other than Pinkie Pie*

Nah.

ValentinesDayPinkie.png

Doodled this up at school today. Happy Valentine's Day!

35cihip.jpg

Concept art for a project of mine. This isn't a finished painting, but I'll get around to completing it.

This is totally not inspired by Skyrim at all.

Nice job, Ill Begin! As an anime "artist" myself, I noticed something in your work that took me a long time to realize when I started out drawing anime-style, and thought I could give you a tip. Hope you don't mind.

If you notice the shape of the head, the top of the head appears to me missing. If you trace over what the shape of the head would be (removing the hair), this is what it would look like.
image1.jpg

Here's closer to the head shape you might want to try out.
image2.jpg

Now, when you draw hair, it generally rests slightly above the character's head, so the hair should be slightly above the actual head shape. Maybe something like this
image3.jpg

Hope this helps!

qzkveq.gif

nzqgqq.gif

m76mmq_th.gif

Some Phoenix Wright sprite edits I made... the first two are edits of a flashback from one of the games, and the last one is inspired from one of the animations Phoenix had when he was in college.

I want to quickly make a few clarifications though. Here's my one other picture of the same character. As you can see, her hairstyle is a little weird and I had difficulty drawing it from the side, and I usually have enough trouble drawing characters from the side as it is. On top that, this character is still in development too, so I'm still shaky on a few of the details, and I knew that I had completely fudged the face on this. It's also partially because I'm trying to change my style around.

Ah yes, that picture looks perfect. And gah, that hair really does look tricky from the side :d
Side angles were the trickiest for me too...Actually I'm going through the same stuff you are. I'm not sure what my style really is, and I'm just trying a whole bunch of things.

I guess I'll post this here now, a WIP, called Star Valley.

I'm going to color it eventually...I think I need to redo the bottom half of the girl, the legs aren't correctly proportioned. Also, been having trouble with getting the feet right, but that might be because I need to fix the legs first. Not sure if I will leave the canvas tilted or straightened out yet. The picture will be zoomed out further so you can see more of the background and surrounding environment.

The setting will be at night in a vast, seemingly endless valley, full of lush grassy hills (kind of contradictory with the hills and valley, but whatever). The sky will be dark with countless numbers of glowing stars, with the girl sitting underneath, looking up with sheer wonder. At least, that's my vision. ^^"
StarValley.png

Last edited:
a heartwarming tale of the dangers of being too reckless in realm of the mad god

rotmgrage.png

Last edited:
Stick figure Scout aaahhhh.

MTS-Scout.png

This is my first real drawing done on Paint Tool SAI with a graphics tablet. I wasn't sure whether I should completely finish it or not. (The background was probably going to suck anyway, since I'm never good at drawing those.)

I might do the rest of the classes in stick figure form. The heavy might be difficult though, since he's, well, big. And a stick figure body just wouldn't fit in with him.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back