How Do You Talk in Real Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep voice, but it tends to crack way too much. I can't sing anymore because of that. I stutter sometimes and mix up my sentences, and I talk with that kind of southern accent, though it's not very heavy.

According to Cue, I sound a lot like him, but with a higher-pitched voice. Which kinda sucks :<

I would put a voice clip here, but I don't wanna get rape'd.

From what I'm told the way I talk makes me sound very bored. My voice also cracks a lot when I'm speaking normally since I'm tone deaf. (Means I can't sing.)
I don't really pay attention to how I talk, so I don't really know.

I tend to skip vowels when I talk. I also tend to mumble, or speak too loudly. Either one of those.

I also have a mildly Aussie accent yay.

Generally a low voice when I'm chill, that increases in frequency, as I get hyperer. Also, the intense comma usage, and the double exclamation points are highly representative of my long winded, hyper accentuated run on sentences. I also tend to assume the voice patterns of the people I'm around, for some weird reason, like a sponge.

I talk a lot like how I type, but I tend to talk a little quietly, and I always say "innit" rather than "isn't it" but then again, everyone does, at least around here.

Either I'm a politely awkward and shy, or I ramble, the way a typical geek does. I am not very adept in social situations as of yet, though I intend to remedy this after I go to college, and I fall into the habit of trying to word something that is rather unpleasant in the most diplomatic (and usually long-winded) way possible. Unfortunately, while one can hardly tell the difference when I put such strategy to practice on the forums, it takes me forever to actually get the words out when talking in real life... so its probably not hard to tell when I feel insecure about a certain subject. I'm often complimented on my vocabulary, but I personally believe the occasions for these compliments are rather trivial. The internet is a better testament to my vocabulary, just as it has been noted by many that have posted here.

I can be random however around those I know, and quote movies or old sitcoms frequently even when I know no one will get the in-joke (which only makes it more funny to me).

As for specific speech peculiarities, transitional phrases such as "that is to say" are rather common along with the classic "um". Around my siblings, I shout easily, but don't usually have the patience to deliver a proper lecture.

light dasher said:
I open my mouth and words come out =/
Wrong. You combine your respiratory system with your vocal system. By breathing and making different ways to move your vocal cords, words can form.

But this topic was referring to your accent, vocabulary, etc.

I'm somewhat like Jace, only I'm puertorican.
I have a deep, raspy, quiet voice, that makes it very hard for people to hear me when I talk normally. I have a tendancy to be snide and sarcastic irl, and when I'm riled and angry, my voice sounds really loud, even to me.

I speak very fast, to the point my mouth moves faster than my brain. I don't really have an accent, but people say I have an Italian accent.

people tell to stop talking fast from my mom, the people that dump me in the trash, to my parapros. so basically i talk really fast sometimes

I talk like how I type, pretty much, and have no accent. Although I sometimes use words like "ain't", or "gonna" by accident. And occasionally, I don't speak loud enough to the other person, and have to repeat what I just said.

I generally talk how I type, but I really don't know how to describe how I sound... I'll upload a sound clip sometime, or just catch me on Xfire =P

Like how I type. Pretty much like Dr. Pepper. When I'm bored I say "ummm" a lot and when I'm hyper I talk fast like I'm challenging myself to do tongue twisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back