STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown The Dog I Know I Not Speak Very Good English Cause IM NOT ENGLISH ! I am french. I learn The English In School .I dont Understand All of you This is Why (In my signature) I NOT UNDERSTAND HOW USE MD2 !!!

I know, but you can use a translator engine in the computer. For example, you write in french, and then after it shows you in english, you copy, paste and you're done. It's not that hard.

Je sais, mais tu peux utiliser un appareil dans l'ordinateur qui permet de traduire. Par exemple, tu écris en français une phrase, puis après, ça te montre ta phrase en anglais, tu copie, tu colles et ç'est fait. Ce n'est pas si dur.

I heard you guys were getting off-topic while I was at school, please keep on topic. Anyway, I got like a third of white acropolis done. Screenshots?

This mod is going very good! :)

Are you actually doing the sprites of the robot that i posted before?

(sorry for all my questions jeje)

In one hour, already this? I'm surprised to see someone going that fast, but don't forget to review your zone before launching it, you might have left some flaws...

Also, even though off-topic isn't allowed here, we might get off-topic sometimes, but, as I seen, the off-topics aren't for so long so no worries!

No I haven't started on it yet, I'm going to work on white acropolis until it is finish. After White Acropolis is done then I will edit everything else, and send private betas to some people to interview how good it was, and then if it's not good enough then I will fix and pm the beta again If it was total sucess then I'll post BETA # 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back