STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I think sonic260 already talked about that, you guys are looking for BATCH file as I recall. I made that, but it looked like I needed to make it more cooler. So that's why I wanted to make an exe, but not no more. I'll stay with the BATCH file.

Why would you have used an exe for the purpose of loading all the wads on startup? Exes are only used for bits of the game that aren't modifiable in SOCs.

Chisuun said:
Why would you have used an exe for the purpose of loading all the wads on startup? Exes are only used for bits of the game that aren't modifiable in SOCs.

I don't want the exe no more, I was thinking about it but now I don't want it.

Those rings are horrid.

Also, I feel obliged to help you with the HUD design, but I just don't have the time at the moment. :<

Hey HYPER SONILDOW, in the next beta, can you put Sonic, Shadow and Silver in 1 player mode? and Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow and Silver in multiplayer mode?

It would be cool!

And for the rings... can we see the sprites please?

STHE123O said:
Hey HYPER SONILDOW, in the next beta, can you put Sonic, Shadow and Silver in 1 player mode? and Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Shadow and Silver in multiplayer mode?

It would be cool!

You may be on to something STHE1230. Yeah, HYPER SONILDOW, can you do that?

It's technically possible, but it'd require all the players of the mod to download all those skins (but considering that most players of this mod would have anyway, I doubt it's an issue). Besides, is there even an Omega skin yet?

Why not doing a file that isn't a wad file with characters in it, like for example: sonicrider.ridr in SRB2 Riders?

If you want my thoughts, you need more people for helping you, because 2 people isn't enough, unless you're awesome at making mod wads and you don't need more than 2 people...

light dasher said:
By the looks of the first post, it seems you have models in this....How does it animate? does it animate well?

It's Ashnal's model, and the ng-skin.

I'll Begin said:
Those rings are horrid.

Also, I feel obliged to help you with the HUD design, but I just don't have the time at the moment. :<
EDIT: Got rid of chubbyness.Yeah, I need help on the hud thing.

Supasonik11 said:
STHE123O said:

It would be cool!

You may be on to something STHE1230. Yeah, HYPER SONILDOW, can you do that?
Umm, I'd have to get the creators permission......right?

I'll Begin said:
It's technically possible, but it'd require all the players of the mod to download all those skins (but considering that most players of this mod would have anyway, I doubt it's an issue). Besides, is there even an Omega skin yet?
Looks like Im on my own with that wad( or someone can help me ^_^)

Brown the dog said:
Why not doing a file that isn't a wad file with characters in it, like for example: sonicrider.ridr in SRB2 Riders?

If you want my thoughts, you need more people for helping you, because 2 people isn't enough, unless you're awesome at making mod wads and you don't need more than 2 people...
Yep I really need help.

STHE123O said:
About Omega... I have the Light Dasher one and ViluVector one (a bit incomplete) look:

In the second pic, It doesn't look good. :/ It looks like his shoulders are off a little bit.

Yeah... but the principal are Sonic, Shadow and Silver on 1player mode!

Maybe you have to ask CZ64 and Dr Pepper if you can use Silver and ShadowRE...

OH DEAR GOD WHY AM I STUCK IN ANALOG CONTROLS AND THOKKING OFF IN THE DIRECTION I DIDN'T WANT TO GO WHICH LEADS STRAIGHT INTO A GODDAMN PIT DISGUISED AS WATER OR QUICKSAND?!??! BLARG!!

I must congratulate you... you have managed to replicate Sonic '06 horrible controls AND boring linear level design within SRB2 while also managing to come up with your own new horrible failings such as various redwalls all over the place cardboard cutout enemies AND a way for Mach Speed zones to suck even more.
Bravo good man!

But seriously, why do you people continue to try to replicate the horrible horrible Sonic 3D games levels in Sonic Robo Blast 2? Do you think moving them into a less powerful engine will make them magically better somehow? Maybe that you can "Fix" them to work and play well? Or maybe you just like to see people suffer. If its the last one, you should just go watch the next stupid installment of the Saw franchise now in theaters (Who needs STORY in movies anyway?) to get your fix.

First off, ditch calling this a "Mod"... its little more than a horribly made level pack with a huge ass music wad to go with it.
Secondly, those horribly pixilated intermission screens and pictures of Sonic and Friends? Kill those immedately... they don't work within SRB2's pallet anyway so why even try unless you like having things in your "mod" that look like ST218 spewed all over after seeing a picture of Spazzo naked and you took a picture of it and inserted it into your wad.
Third, the beginning city level? It has no direction whatsoever and just ends up being an abandoned looking city just waiting for some idiots to host it on the Master Sever and use it to RP with... which was most likely your plan for making it anyway.
Fourth, Analog control sucks... never force a player into using it ever... I don't care if you just HAD to have Adventure Mode active to make your "wad" more "authentic" to the source material... it sucks.. you can't play with it without dying a lot... and seeing as how you have instakill pits everywhere, these two things make a perfect match made in hell... or Cue's bedroom, which I like to call the sixth layer of hell which is only reserved for those who make horrible wads for people to play and suffer through... kinda like yourself!
Fifth, platforming over death pits all the time = instafail. Disguising your death pits as water or quicksand so an unsuspecting person like myself will jump into it to see if there is anything in there or plans on using it as a shortcut and ends up dying = so much fail that Shuffail is now jealous from the amount of fail you give off.

You are just better off just scrapping this and starting MUCH much smaller then a full scale "mod" as you like to call it. Making something thats completely original also will give you a better feeling of accomplishment instead of just duplicating other people's (SEGA's and Sonic Team Japan's) already done failures.
Live and Learn my friend... live and learn...

Now if you will excuse me, I think I hear Mystic's mom calling me back to her bed...

What are you saying?? This mod is cool! and HS are doing his best!

This is the best mod ever! And Sonic Adventure mod is cool for next gen, the red walls will be fixed and the controls are Ok for me!

Ignore it HYPER SONILDOW, continue doing the best mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back