A screenshot question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Chao

horns Horns HORNS
I'm making a level pack, but I don't know how to apply screenshots to my level. You know, like on the the level select.

You know, I always ALMOST get it. But now my image won't resize correctly, it keeps cutting most all of the image off. This is really irking me.

I've been having the same problem. Yea I did everything the wiki said but my picture still doesn't show. I don't think I did anything wrong.

What I do is upload a screen shot to photobucket and download the thumbnail it generates. That's how I made the ones seen in the Halloween mod in my signature.

You may also need to check the alignment of the picture so that is showes up if it's not.

Last edited:
I've been having the same problem. Yea I did everything the wiki said but my picture still doesn't show. I don't think I did anything wrong.

What I do is upload a screen shot to photobucket and download the thumbnail it generates. That's how I made the ones seen in the Halloween mod in my signature.

You may also need to check the alignment of the picture so that is showes up if it's not.

So you can't just open paint, go to image > stretch/skew and resize it from there?

I already resized my picture and imported it onto the wad. The only problem I have is that it's not showing when I enter srb2 and add the wad.

Did you convert the picture with your lump editor? (I think it automadicly converts it in XWE when you load it from there... )

I use both XWE and SlumpED, but I use SlumpEd more often. The wiki says to convert it to a Doom Gfx which I did, but the picture still doesn't show.

The picture is supposed to show a preview of the level when you are trying to pick a level or when trying to switch a level.

Considering map picture lumps must be named in the format "MAPxxP", where xx designates the map number... that would be your problem.

So your map is a music file?

MAPxxM designates a music file, so...

(though normally it would need a prefix of "D_"/"O_".)

Opps said that wrong. My image lumps name is MAPB1M. My map is called GreenForest_V1 and the maps number is MAPB1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back