Springs & rings on floating FoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, I'm late for the IE vs Firefox war.

THEY'RE BOTH GOOD IN THEIR OWN SPECIAL WAY KTHXBYE

I seriously do find it sad that people need to complain when someone is using a different browser to them.

I'm a Firefox user, and yet I don't give a shit what other people prefer to use, nor do I care to the extent which certain fanboys do about which browser I'm using if I can't use Firefox at the time.

And IE Tab sucks, Logan. With the poor ActiveX support and the fact that it's slow and buggy, you're better off just using IE for IE-only sites. It's not going to kill you, you know.

There is no excuse for telling people off because they don't use something you don't use. So to Firefox fanboys, Linux lovers, Playstation preferrers and OpenGL obsessers. God, STFU for the greater good.

Okay, apparently people didn't get my hint.

Get back on topic. The next person to post a Firefox/IE post is getting an instant strike. If you want to argue it so much, make a topic in General Discussion.

Yeah, I knew someone was gonna get angry at me for going back off topic, but I really had to get that off my chest.

Anywho, I'd try to get back on topic, but Epsilon's question has already been answered and I haven't got a great deal on the topic to say. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back