Springs & rings on floating FoF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to mess around with the offsets manually until you get your objects at the desired height.

Even then he will have to do so manualy. SRB2 Builder doesn't automaticly throw an item up on an FOF.

I'm guessing this is for your RBB map is it not epsilon?

Instant floor lower works well, though if you are actually in SRB2DB for editing, I'm pretty sure theres a way to change the vertical position.

OMFGZ-Axis.JPG

I wish wadauthor had the Z position option... Using instant floor lower just adds to the hundreds of sector tags in a level O.o.

Meh, I sometimes use Firefox, but I think that the bar at the top takes up too much space, and also, if you click back while on a forum, you have to press refresh to get the full version. If there was a way to turn off the cache...

That's the benefit of Firefox's back button. I'd rather not refresh a page I'm going back to. It defeats the point.

Dark Warrior said:
...Two IE windows when Firefox is clearly installed on your system?

For shame.
Stop going offtopic about this every time a screen is posted. It's annoying.

Dark Warrior said:
That's the benefit of Firefox's back button. I'd rather not refresh a page I'm going back to. It defeats the point.
No, it's Firefox that requires the refresh, IE that doesn't. (At least for me)

Exactly. Firefox doesn't refresh the page, meaning I don't lose anything on what I had before. Which is the whole point of the back button, and IE defeats that point.

'Kay, let's get back on-topic.

ED: for reference, DW below is referring to my original note that he's using IE7 and yet has two windows open instead of another tab.

Which was off-topic.

Was that sarcasm? Anyways, DW, I think it's a disadvantage: most people use the back button to go to the previous page, not to see what you had before, and when it is used like that, it's almost never on anything that would frequently update, like a forum.

EDIT: OMFG, same time post and edit. The sarcasm commen was directed at Shadow Hog before he edited his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back