SRB2JTE bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly you're not using the SRB2JTE EXE. You only added the wad file. You need to use the EXE.

You still can use the launcher to play JTE.I goto Main Options and where it says srb2win type srb2JTE.Then check off the alternate EXE.So you can add wads in the launcher and play Jte.See you next week for another episode of DanteEX's wise words.

The search function. And you don't necessarily need the launcher. You can just run SRB2JTE by itself.

Well I know how to add bots in the game but how can I add a specific type of bot like say I want to have all my bots to be tails how do I do that?

That's what I was thinking, GCF. If anyone has a question, why don't they just bring it up on its talk page at least? I'm tired of these constant SRB2JTE threads.

Alternatively, we could make an official question topic for it, but the wiki already provides that.

How do add a bot because i'm trying right now but it says me, UNKNOWN COMMAND ''ADDBOT''.
What I am doing wrong?
And. The principal question: you can add bots when you are playing?.
Or you have to be using a program to do this? :?

Please tell me you didn't just add the wad into SRB2.

SRB2JTE.exe is there for a reason.

Blue Warrior said:
Please tell me you didn't just add the wad into SRB2.

SRB2JTE.exe is there for a reason.

No,no!. I just started the original srb2. I read this topic, and I type in the console: ADDBOT but it says: ''UNKNOWN COMMAND ''ADDBOT''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back