Gamecube Online (not PSO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Yes, Gamecube is online playable with any game. like Super Smash Brothers Melee(SSBM), it may work for SA2B and any other game thats more than 2 players. U only can do this if u have a copy of PSO 1 & 2 not plus and a broadband adpater not modem.

There was a client called warp pipe, but that was only compatible with Kirby Air Ride and Mario Kart: Double Dash. You could play over the internet with those games.

And where did you get this information?

No but theres another way to do this. Here some sites on how to get the gamecube to do this.

Each page has an different example on how to do this.

do need a copy of PSO 1 & 2 NOT PLUS and u might wanna save these pages for later use.

Ex2:
http://www.geocities.com/the_psychotic_worm/ssbmonlinetutorial.htm

I well make a Gamecube Online Chat room at my website for u all can exchange IP addresses to versus each other.

Jman said:
Yes, Gamecube is online playable with any game. like Super Smash Brothers Melee(SSBM), it may work for SA2B and any other game thats more than 2 players. U only can do this if u have a copy of PSO 1 & 2 not plus and a broadband adpater not modem.
Old news.
Me and Penopat already got this to work.

It doesn't work for every game. In order for it to work, you need the pad address that the game places controller info on at minimum. SSBM has already been identified to not use a pad address, too, meaning you have to use the scripts.

Because I do not own a copy of SSBM 1.0 I cannot play that online. However, Penopat and I have tested SA2B to work (almost) perfectly, even in stages that aren't normally available in 2P (*cough* we successfully raced through Green Hill). The problem was, he was recieving my pad address info, but I was not recieving his. We haven't been able to find the issue. The scripts handled the movement instead (X, Y, Z positions are part of the script).

GreenHill? :eek:

Oh **** thats tight. But How, thats not even two players. Could u choose different chars. Wait, was it the cheats.[/b]

Don't evade the curse filter. Also, spell out your words; this isn't AIM, it's a forum.

Err, you enable the Goto Green Hill when Dpad+Down is pressed code and just play any race level in 2P and Green Hill will load in its normal 1P setup.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
I just use the dolphin emulator. You wouldn't happen to know where any gamecube ROMS? (the key to a happy emulator.)
Erm.... Also, failure for no real Gamecube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back