SRB2MD: Alpha 2.1(.420) is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess the only thing I can say for this is a "thanks!"
I think I'm gonna change it to blue as I thrown away the XP gauge.
Concerning text, it's as easy as changing the string made for it by some letters and eventually some pixels.

Thanks for the help too but, the yellow buttons are too close each other (They will probably overlap).

I know the buttons are too close, I was just suggesting a paw shape/formation for all of the buttons.

Last edited:
I know the buttons are too close, I was just suggesting a paw shape/formation for all of the buttons.

Oh I understand. But I think I'll let them the way they are, it's pretty good. The only thing I'll rework are the graphics themselves.

On the "progress" side, be aware that Moonblast...
1. is not a real TM.
2. Can be used for other things than just attacking.

...For some reasons the projectile is fired under the crosshair, why? Go figure out yourself!

Good god, internet.
I was going to post this yesterday but whatever:
smvp335.png

20 points to whoever names the controller first

Some really awful third party Gamecube controller?

In all seriousness, keeping HUD elements simple is really important. Don't try to get overly clever with them.

I prefer the simple layout shown in the gifs, and the lettering on those are somewhat difficult to read (especially the C1 button).

Some really awful third party Gamecube controller?

In all seriousness, keeping HUD elements simple is really important. Don't try to get overly clever with them.

I know, but I sprited it and I had to throw to put it somewhere, so since...
Yeah, fuck me.

I am so smart.
I knew you were all about to keep pressing spin while running to jumpkick, huh?

..Then no.
Triple jumpkick, yeah!
It basically prevents an obvious spam. The 3 jumps will "refill" if you stay more than 1 second whithout doing it. (It actually made GFZ2 completable, even if it's pretty hard considering you have absolutely no horizontal control while doing this! Oh also I reworked the HUD A BIT, the only thing I think I messed up are the CUSTOM buttons's names, they feel a bit harder to read, but it's still okay.)

I also made this. It has the DLC feature of showing an alternate HUD that looks more fancy than my crap.

NOTE: WIRE AND USB PLUG ARE NOT INCLUDED, GO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS TO FIND ONE.

Last edited:
I feel like it should say "0 JUMP KICK - SPIN" instead of "JUMP KICK - SPIN" when there are no Jump Kicks left, considering it does say 3, 2 and 1.

I also made this. It has the DLC feature of showing an alternate HUD that looks more fancy than my crap.

NOTE: WIRE AND USB PLUG ARE NOT INCLUDED, GO MOVE YOUR FAT ASS TO FIND ONE.

You're welcome ;)

I feel like it should say "0 JUMP KICK - SPIN" instead of "JUMP KICK - SPIN" when there are no Jump Kicks left, considering it does say 3, 2 and 1.

I admit I went lazy with this. I'll add it when I'll have some free time.

I took a shot at the Command HUD since it pretty much shows you what actions you can do and such.

commandhud.PNG

I was trying to keep it simple but give it something. To the left is the HUD being used currently according to the last GIF posted. In the middle is the HUD element with some sort of depth well as some slight changes to the shapes. To the right is adding the text onto it as well as giving it a shadow. The text for some of the letters/numbers was altered slightly.

This is just take on the HUD. Might work or not.

Last edited:
Dont open teh spwaler!

...This is definetly a joke. I promise! Please don't kill me ...before I finish to eat my chocolate bar.

More seriously, I know it's very bad (lol shadowing. lol lin- lol lat.) and also kinda small, but I doubt Sylveons to be taller in general.

Sadly, I am still alive!

You should've kill me when you saw this monstrusity I posted 20+ hours ago, you are gonna regret it, now... Because...

THOSE SPRITES WEREN'T A JOKE!
BUT, before you call the police, you'll all agree they still look better than the old bullshit I've put, right? (Okay maybe the old bullshit was better.)

(I know the side frame has some problems, I feel like I made the tail a little too big and totally screwed the side ribbon that looks like a line and a messed up leg, excuse me, Sylveon, I'll fix that, Also I was lazy to put SonicX8000's awesome HUD in there, 'scuse me too.)

What, you excepted to see the rest of them? To tell me how bad they are?
(how cute~) Sorry but the lazy ass I am only made those three ones. And I don't care about eventual ocular problems, deal with them. :3

I have no regret.

I was lazy to make the ear ribbon "turn" in the second frame due to the lack of time I had. This still went pretty well. I also feel like I made the back a pixel too low compared the the other frames in the back left one.
...Where's my usual hater wave about how good I draw, by the way?!

EDIT: The gif somehow screwed some frames and made them blurry, sorry about that.

Last edited:
I have no regret.

I was lazy to make the ear ribbon "turn" in the second frame due to the lack of time I had. This still went pretty well. I also feel like I made the back a pixel too low compared the the other frames in the back left one.
...Where's my usual hater wave about how good I draw, by the way?!

EDIT: The gif somehow screwed some frames and made them blurry, sorry about that.

Looks kind of flat on the ears, and the outline needs some AA too.

Make shit and pretend you done anti aliasing. Done.
Mess up the bows. Done
Mess up the white. Done
Post your shit on the MB. Done
Don't make it a gif or it's gonna screw up. Done
EDIT: Forget to put the bow you made for the neck in the side frame and be lazy to re-insert it later. Done

Do they have Jolteon evolution stone? If it does ill download it again and if not then ill still try it.

For the momment I'm only working on Sylveon. Jolteon and all might come but they'll probably use PMD ripped sprites until I find the time to do them. (Probably won't happen.)

The walking undead.

Crap, it's walking! Flee! It's gonna turn everything into bad sprites!

It's coming for you...!

I don't know if I should've animate the ears; as walking is pretty slow, I didn't feel like it needed it.
I only have the first frame from the front-right done, so here it is.

...I know, I know, this is bullshit. I'm still surprised MotorRoach didn't come here to stop me already. =3

For the momment I'm only working on Sylveon. Jolteon and all might come but they'll probably use PMD ripped sprites until I find the time to do them. (Probably won't happen.)

Oh I see but OK ill check soon on this thread again. ( I'm too much of a fan of Jolteon )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back