Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
October 25th for PSN users?? Damn. I'll have to take my brother's 360 to the living room so I can use the Ethernet cable and download it 6 days earlier.

Okay, I can't find the demo at all, just that old one from June that's already locked up. When do they regularly update these? ;_;

airgrind.png

Hi, I'm Sonic, and I can grind on nothing at all.

As usual, the game doesn't expect you to go any direction that isn't "straight ahead".

It would be nice if there's a demo on Steam too, so you can see how well your computer runs it...

I'm lovin' the demo. 2:08 was my time for Modern Sonic if anyone feels like having friendly competition of some sort.
EDIT: Downloaded the credits song and am also loving that.

Last edited:
Just played the demo. What can I say, it's the very first level of the game, so it was REALLY easy. I liked Modern Sonic's gameplay, since I've always enjoyed playing Sonic Unleashed's daytime levels. Classic Sonic's gameplay doesn't seem to have changed a bit besides a few very minor changes in the level (though I could be wrong, it's been a long time since that older demo).

Video Description said:
ripped straight outta the second generations demo

Why do they hide all of this stuff in the demos? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Last edited:
The demo is doing something right because I keep replaying modern GHZ in an attempt to get a better time.

Best is 2:02 by the way.

How does Modern Sonic handle in this game compared to Unleashed and Colors? I thought that the 3D gameplay in Colors was a little rigid but alright, but I found it to be almost uncontrollable in Unleashed.

Last edited:
Oh wow, tons of stuff revealed, including the greatest thing ever.

VECTOR IS A CHUCKSTER.

Instabuy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back