Interesting video that I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thats how you ban people, just beside there post/name. Man, ill try not to get angry or curse at any of you guys.

I dont know what you said. Also, dont they make 4 people a moderator every year, or 5 months or so. If I became a Admin/Moderator that would really make people mad for making bad/launguage post.

Nothing. Same with any other rank. I could even make myself have: "Permbanned (Strike 3)" If I wanted to. I bet some people would want that too :P

Sonict said:
Nothing. Same with any other rank. I could even make myself have: "Permbanned (Strike 3)" If I wanted to. I bet some people would want that too :P
Didn't the admins (You might actually be included in this, Sonict.) mess around with the usertitles about 3 months or so ago?

WOW, Sonict loves banning people. I bet all my bans were done by him.

I understand you doing your job and everything but we all make mistakes sometimes.

All I have to say on that matter is that we have 8 administrators on this MB, including me. Any one of them could be banning at any time. And just to answer your question. Why would it matter who bans you?

This is how I lock a topic. I click a button:
topic_lock.gif

Seriously, it all boils down to clicking on the right buttons. There is really nothing really special about being an administrator on the forum.

Monster Iestyn said:
What about being able to access the Staff Lounge? Is that not so special either?

It's boring, trust me, I've seen the backups...

What Cue said. Seriously, what the topic description of the forum says exactly what happens. No special betas of SRB2, no special rules free forum, etc... It is a forum meant for dealing with this MB.

Sonict said:
All I have to say on that matter is that we have 8 administrators on this MB, including me. Any one of them could be banning at any time. And just to answer your question. Why would it matter who bans you?

It would matter who bans me so I can end up hating them.

There are already a few administrators I don't like, but don't try to ban me for saying that because to me, it had to be said.

Wow... You will hate an admin just because you broke a rule and the admin was just doing their job... That is horrible logic there dude. Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back