Sonic's New Shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danie

Look at this sonic's shoes are different:

sonic10.png

Do you see what is different

First, I would like to point out that they are not new. *Cap'n Obvious*

The difference is most likely that they are not Super Sneakers*Cap'n obvious again*, but Soap Shoes, which let him grind in Sonic Adventure 2, which was there purpose in real life as well. More or less it was just "shoe" horning a product into the game to increase sales. ( You can check the SA2 trailer and alpha/demo and notice Sonic had his normal shoes in there as well)

Nowadays, Sonic can just grind with his Super Sneakers.

Last edited:
Look at this sonic's shoes are different:

sonic10.png

Do you see what is different

Really... really really...

That game came out about 9 years ago, so ´the heck can it be ¨New Shoes¨? it has alot of artwork, I bet more than 80% of the community is aware that his shoes were different in Sonic Adventure 2. And even if you´re saying his shoes are different ´cause they look pointy, it´s because he´s running.

But why did his shoes look normal in Sonic Advance 1-3? He grinded with normal shoes there...

and Heroes, '06, Unleashed, and Colors...

Why they're normal in games after SA2 is because the Soap and Sega contract was probably short term ( or Soap shoes sales were going for the worst, not sure really... ._.) so Soap Shoes Sonic didn't get very far, while the rail grinding was still kept (for whatever reason...).

How he can grind when his shoes do not have the...thing...on the sole is beyond me...Then again, Sonic can stand on the wing of the tornado and not fall off... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back