New Darkspine Sonic Wad (Satsrsonic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, could you maybe remove his eyes, and edit his mouth, then? And possibly give him more than one position in his superform? Hell, even editing the Super Sonic sprites could make that easier.

What I'm saying is that this spite-edit looks like the character it's portraying. (Aside from the slanted stripes & gloves)

Duh

zck2020 said:
What I'm saying is that this spite-edit looks like the character it's portraying. (Aside from the slanted stripes & gloves)

Well duh. Darkspine Sonic looks alot like regular Sonic! I am even getting SATSR soon.

How did my NG comment help you?

Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

1292532497474092ff609cd.gif

The lines on his head need to curve with the spikes.

Line and pencil

The line tool is okay, I like it when I am making characters in my own style. The pencil tool never makes perfect curves. How do you make perfect curves with the pencil tool?

You don't. Unless you have the steadiest hand in the world. Here's a Darkspine Sonic I just drew.

dssmy6.png

The only tools I used were the paint bucket and the line tool. ;D

zck2020 said:
You don't. Unless you have the steadiest hand in the world. Here's a Darkspine Sonic I just drew.

*insert awesome, original, and accurate picture here*

The only tools I used were the paint bucket and the line tool. ;D

<3

And you aren't creating this wad because...?

NAT THE HEDGEHOG said:
not to be annoying but is anyone making a blaze the cat wad ?????
You're deliberately posting completely off-topic and asking for WADs, all at once. That IS annoying, and that's final.

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Offtopic> Hey Hyperson! It's me! Knux!
PM him, rather than posting off-topic.

*Bangs head on desk* Another recolor!?! *Bangs head on desk again* I got an idea, perhaps you might want to start over and resprite it, or can't you do that?

Shadow Hog said:
NAT THE HEDGEHOG said:
not to be annoying but is anyone making a blaze the cat wad ?????
You're deliberately posting completely off-topic and asking for WADs, all at once. That IS annoying, and that's final.

Mega_Hyper_Shadow said:
Offtopic> Hey Hyperson! It's me! Knux!
PM him, rather than posting off-topic.
Yeah i didn't see this he sent me a PM.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
zck2020 said:
And besides, I'd be stealin' Protonic Basic v.1's thunder.
But you can go ahead and use your sprites and pics for examples of great work? 8)

Hmmm... *scratches chin*

Connor said:
*Bangs head on desk* Another recolor!?! *Bangs head on desk again* I got an idea, perhaps you might want to start over and resprite it, or can't you do that?

I could do that. But it might take a while considering I've never sprited a hedgehog before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back