When are you going to retire from srb2.

• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic: It may be another year before the final game comes out... I hate waiting but the longer we wait, the better it may be.

On topic: I'll quit when the n00bs take over, or at least until I get bored of it.

Wow, the majority of the people in this topic who said "When I get a girlfriend" are going to be here for eternity...

anyway, I'll move on with the rest of the oldbies most likely. It'd be great if we could keep our little community togethor for a long time, like a cult or something. Some people I've met here I'll never forget, honestly :D

Shu said:
Cheese said:
When noobs figure out how to download SRB2.
It's been done. Bye.

He was making a joke about someone in his school. Cheese was trying to get one of his friends to start playing, and his friend said, "It looks realy cool, but how do I download it?"

Anyway. For me, when Noobs learn proper grammer.

To all those people who said "When I get a girlfriend"...

Seriously, it won't change your entire life, I still come here often and I'm not exactly single.

As for when I'll retire from SRB2, no idea, probably when this place becomes a whining hellhole of stupidity and people have no common sense...

Oh wait

Although, I hope to stay long enough to atleast go to one of those 'SRB2-Get-Together' things, I hear there's one coming up but sadly I'm in England. Maybe when I'm 18, no longer living with my parents and have a job... If I'm married, no chance.

Me: I'm going to America for the week!
Wife: What for?
Me: It's, uhhh, a business trip dear! Ok, love you, bye! *gets in car*

Wow, meating Mystic, Sonict, FF, and (lolz hear it's comes) Bigboi in real life. That be almost as exciting as watching grass grow in the winter. Almost.

Right, because meeting people you've been in a community for over two years worth couldn't possibly be exciting.

Holy crap, it's Wall-ahn.

In other news, I doubt I'll leave this place until I see sufficient reason to (lack of a community, other interests, etc.). Otherwise, I'll stick around 'till the end. Even if the community does die a terrible death, at least I can still hang around with some of the better members using other means of communication.

TheUltimateLifeform said:
Right, because meeting people you've been in a community for over two years worth couldn't possibly be exciting.

I would be delighted if I could meet one of you guys in real life, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen. If it does, by some chance ever happen, It would probably be with either Sonict or anybody in MA.

Earuto said:
Rival said:
When I have kids (Which won't be long now). >.<

Offtopic: Your already married?

No I'm not married, my girlfriend's parents told me that she was pregnant just a few days ago. Now they are thinking of moving our wedding to next year (we will be 16 at the time). I'll still get on SRB2 next year, but only on my spare time. Until I hit 20 I might quit the game but not the forums.

Lol, premarri-- *horribly beaten*

Anyways, considering I expect to remain tragically single for the rest of my life, and will probably die as a virgin sacrifice to some demented God no one's ever heard of, "When I get a girlfriend" is probably not going to be when I lose interest.

I'll probably go off to make my own little games, and form my own little community. And when that fails, I'll probably make some surprise appearance back here, play SRB2, remember how fun it is while simultaneously being nostalgic of the crappy engine by the standards that will inevitably exist at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back