I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonic 18 said:
i was in a game wen i was banned for no reason kitsune was there it was snows server and in another server i was beating them and they said i was a noob are weird
There are so many Kitsunes, you can't tell who is who.

a friend of mine entered a server and got banned within 3 seconds of getting there (he didint do any thing, he just went there nobody said any thing and he got banned)

zeldagamer00 said:
a friend of mine entered a server and got banned within 3 seconds of getting there (he didint do any thing, he just went there nobody said any thing and he got banned)

Wait...that was me??(Usuario)that faker is gonna pay,it was(i think)k.t.e...i wasnt having time to report because it was sooooo fast that i wasnt able to do something,after 3 seconds,i got banned...damn no0bs.
But...thanks for saying it anyways zeldagamer00

Yeah, Usuario, some person has been impersonating a bunch of people lately; most likely to get joiners, but I don't know. I know Sb's been impersonated, LXShadow, myself, you (Usuario), Willian, James, Godspeed, Mystic (lol), SSNTails (lol), Penopat, Spazzo, and Yuni. This has been going on for a while, and it really sucks to have some noob claim to be one of us.

Ok...the name of the server was fake,so...Why you didn't added Knockout the echidna there?

Oh...and Kid Sora telled me that Armonte was the SSNtails faker!!so...if that is real...isn't he ALL the fakers??Wait...is that possible or am i crazy?

Or maybe its k.t.e making fake servers and renaming to the host

Ash said:
Yeah, Usuario, some person has been impersonating a bunch of people lately; most likely to get joiners, but I don't know. I know Sb's been impersonated, LXShadow, myself, you (Usuario), Willian, James, Godspeed, Mystic (lol), SSNTails (lol), Penopat, Spazzo, and Yuni. This has been going on for a while, and it really sucks to have some noob claim to be one of us.

Makes me kind of glad I'm a little unknown here.... Some one was named Metal Chrome becase they said I was good. >.<

zeldagamer00 said:

probably because the N00BS think that the join lag (when someone joins a server) is an actual lag, ITZ NOT!! wait 10 seconds and it'll prove that they dont lag.

Ugh, I hate when people kick players because they lag, even through lag is normal for SRB2 netgames. Meaning all players that lag (even if just a bit) must not play SRB2 at all. The funniest is that if the problem was of that player, only that player would lag. If the server lags, then the problem is on the server side, like it or not. When players have too much latency or a slow connection, they lag but the server doesn't, which is why the host normally doesn't notice this.

Ash said:
and it really sucks to have some noob claim to be one of us.

Imitation, along with envy, are two of the greatest forms of flattery. :)

er

Superusuario said:
Ok...the name of the server was fake,so...Why you didn't added Knockout the echidna there?

Oh...and Kid Sora telled me that Armonte was the SSNtails faker!!so...if that is real...isn't he ALL the fakers??Wait...is that possible or am i crazy?

Or maybe its k.t.e making fake servers and renaming to the host
wtf.jpg
No, Why would i fake SSn, I wouldnt. I Actually Reported Dark Spine Kid Sora, He's a little Ten-year old kid who likes to go to chao Garden, I named my self "SSNFails". So dont Go saying im a faker because someone is impersonating me also, someone by the name of Armonte the hedgehog comes in myserver and tries to be me, but in match mode you can tell he's a fake.

Honestly. Don't have a simple name with Hedgehog in it. Simple?
And there's already many SSNFailses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back