great news srb2 supported with xfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiai

good news not long before now' by one click of the mouse' instantly join a server! is that great or what! :D

Sorry, we already HAVE a master server.

Also, you are breaking rule 2. I'd recommend reading it and fixing your errors.

Yes, it doesn't sense mouse velocity, so it's rather hard to scroll through the menu options.

And that's why Game Pads are your best friends!

*Cough* Me thinks we went off topic here. I guess he's suggesting that we input coding that Enables us to use Xfire. I don't even know what Xfire is, and I don't think it Was right for him (Personally) to do this without a Mod/Admin's Permission.

Oops, I killed post continuity.

Anyway, if it just uses features built-in to SRB2, it's not really a bad thing, is it?

Sykotic said:
I don't even know what Xfire is

Think of it as a launcher/chat program that shows the game your contacts are in and you can click and join instantly. Yeah, that's what it is. :)

I have actually already suggested it, oh, and you don't put compatability in for XFire, XFire puts in compatability for you!

Whilst it would be Awesome Beyond All Awesome if Xfire supported SRB2 (I find it the singular most useful means of talking to / playing with my university friends), it simply isn't at all likely to happen; I don't think there's a single non-commercial game on the list of games supported, for one.

--
Johnny

JohnnyWallbank said:
Whilst it would be Awesome Beyond All Awesome if Xfire supported SRB2 (I find it the singular most useful means of talking to / playing with my university friends), it simply isn't at all likely to happen; I don't think there's a single non-commercial game on the list of games supported, for one.

--
Johnny

Yeah I really do doubt that xfire would support SRB2 since it's fan made n all.

And in response to the first post: No it aint :roll: .

well... i did send an email to the people that make other games supported so they can support srb2... im not EXACTLY sure if they will but they might' ya just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back