• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SfygtlftoH (Halloween WAD released. Page 2.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
(Origonal topic name was "Something for you guys to look forward to on Halloween.")

The following is rated PG for fake blood.
Coming soon to a WAD near you!

The world is spammed with carved pumpkins...
Cheap plastic pumpkin lights hang wherever they can...
The rivers are polluted with 75 cent novelty shop packeted blood...
Overweight megalomaniacal terrorists are dressing up as wizards...

... It must be Christmas! *Egged*
(They're links, foo'! ^)

Features---
Halloween theme (Duh.)
In match mode, you throw eggs instead of rings.
And uh... Pumpkins. Lots and lots of pumpkins.

This began 10 days before halloween. So, about 4 days ago.
It will be released, of course, on halloween.
For now, this is looking to be a visual-only mod. But, if I work fast, I might be able to toss in an extra secret or two. Maybe.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions ect. are welcome. But it'll be unlikely I'll take any suggestions. Halloween is merely 6 days away, so time is short! :O

Awesome. Make clear water for the blood, not that other texture..

Naah. SRB2's music is great and all, but come on, it's freakin' Castlevania. As good an excuse as any to whip it out.

Shuffle said:
No, Castlevania sucks, SRB2 rox <_<
How brilliantly ignorant such a statement is! Let me guess, you've never touched Symphony of the Night, or either of the Sorrow games. If you haven't, then what in God's name is wrong with you? They're practically mandatory playing for anyone wishing to be called a "gamer".

Trust me, if all you've had to go by were the NES games or N64 games or something, you'd be pleasantly surprised at how accessible the above games are.

Honestly, I've never really liked playing Castlevania, those aren't my type of games... :\

Anyways, nice mod, looking good so far.

I'm actually looking for someone who can compose Halloween remixes of SRB2's levels. But if no one's up to having their name in the credits.txt, I could swipe some from SRB2Ween, or as Shadow Hog suggested, use Castlevania music.

I have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and I agree, it rocks. ^.^

I rather dislike these carved pumpkins, they're too simplistic ... And what's up with those hanging pumpkin vine things?...

hey jte, remember the mod i made and you helped me with last year to my Srb2coop.wad?the flying ghosts that stalked you.... and then instead of eggman a giant floating minotaur.

Yes, and most memorable, playing "push the ghosts" and stuffing every single "crawla" in CEZ2 into the tiny hole in the exit...
I figured out why crawlas are stuck to the ground, by the way, and have successfully made crawlas that can be pushed off springs without issue. :)

fun1.GIF

fun2.GIF

fun3.GIF

fun4.GIF

fun5.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back