Bad luck on pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic The Dalek said:
I've had a shiny Spearow on my Fire Red version, I think I've now transferred it to my Pearl version. I've also had a shiny Tentacool on my Ruby version, but it's too bad that my Ruby version is lost now...

Also, Jacy wins this topic.

I am fully the winner, unless somebody catches a shiny Arceus, without hurting it, with the weakest pokeball in the game.

But my favorite shiny that I have (Not to mention the only one not counting giratina) would be the Piplup (now a level 100 Empoleon) that was somehow shiny when I got at the beginning of the game. I don't know if it is possible or not, but it happened. :/

Yeah, I bet catching an Arceus with a regular Pokéball and without damaging it and without cheating (well, except maybe with an Event Modifier from Action Replay, not bothered going on a gaming pilgrimage kthanxbai) would be DAMN HARD, nevermind a shiny one.

And also, it is possible to get a shiny starter Pokémon in any of the main games after the 1st Generation from the beginning of the game, it's just as rare as finding a wild shiny.

The only reason I don't have pics is because I'm not allowed to use the camera unless I am taking photos of something that everyone one would like (More than likely my dog).

I got a shiny HO-OH, Dexoys, Raquaza, Lugia, Suicune, Celebi, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre and Charizard. I think I have more im not sure for now.

Hyperknux said:
All we like to see is a screenshot, that's all.

I know. It may have to wait a few days. I'll tell you guys when I'm getting the photos developed.

The only reason I can use the normal camera is because we don't own any other type of camera.

GemEarthBrandon said:
I got a shiny HO-OH, Dexoys, Raquaza, Lugia, Suicune, Celebi, Mewtwo, Groudon, Kyogre and Charizard. I think I have more im not sure for now.

I think I want proof of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back