Megaman Star Force 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
Okay, first off before you freak out and say, "OMG THERE'S ALREADY A TOPIC FOR THIS," the topic here is for Megaman Star Force 2, the sequel set for release in June.

It basically continues the story...I think a few months from where the first game left off. This time, it's about the hidden continent Mu and what stuff is in there.

There have been reports that Wave Command Cards will be available for the game, which breaks the tradition of the US version of a Megaman game having no extra features to them other than what's built into the game.

So who are among the apparent few (myself among you) that are looking forward to this game?

I miss the 3x3 battle fields. Onl getting three squares to move in gets kind of boring. I like the side scrollers one better, but I kind of like the chip ones. It's stupid that they changed it to card force though.

tailsmastermind said:
I miss the 3x3 battle fields. Onl getting three squares to move in gets kind of boring. I like the side scrollers one better, but I kind of like the chip ones. It's stupid that they changed it to card force though.

Well, I think there are rumors about how Megaman can get two rows to move in for this game. I have my doubts, though. BTW, anything you can't dodge should probably be where you use your guard to block the attack.

Oh, yeah, some of the SF1 bosses will be returning to this game. I won't say who; you can check out the official site. It's in Japanese, but you should get an idea of who the characters are just by looking at the pictures and videos.

I know blocking works on attacks that consume all 3 squares I'm standing on, it's just that when I have a barrier, it's put to waste since I could ave easily blocked it, or moved up, if I had the area to move in.

I have a question. Will the beasts (Red Leo and the others) be featured or there are some new ones?

On what I heard, Leo, Dragon, and Peg aren't in the next one. you turn into something like ninja and a few others. Just wiki it. They tell you on there.

They aren't. They're too busy rebuilding Planet AM with Cepheus' help. But some of the FM-ians are returning. :)

tailsmastermind said:
On what I heard, Leo, Dragon, and Peg aren't in the next one. you turn into something like ninja and a few others. Just wiki it. They tell you on there.

I like the forms! I'm really getting the Green Shinobi Version!

In America, the versions will be Zerker, Saurian, and Ninja. Why do they pick names that get half of the people in the Undersquare forum ticked off? Because they can.

BTW, Zerker is just Berserker minus "Ber"

Saurian is another name for lizard, so that was picked to replace Dinosaur

Ninja is just another word for Shinobi

YOUR thoughts on these names?

Ninja and Saurian seem cool, but not berserker. It seems sorta out-of-date for a megaman game. Last I recall seing the name berserker was in soul calibur 2. The first one I'd get would probably be ninja, then Saurian, then berserker.

Sorry for 2x post, but they have set the release date of SF2 for June 24. That's close to the end of this month!

Starforce is pretty awesome, but my favorite megaman is Legends. Even though I haven't played I've read about and stuff so I know a lot about it. Anyway, I enjoy starforce and all it's features. I want to make a megaman flash comic as well.

Hai, just so you know, Star Force 2 is out. (it released yesterday) I might not get to a store until next week. NOOOOEZ! But for those interested in getting it now, do it!

BTW, English names for the characters can be found on the Megaman sites. I'm not going to put them on here because... I'm lazy. X_X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back