SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Sonic Robo Blast 2 > Editing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2017   #41
Jake10102006
 
Jake10102006's Avatar
Default

I think it may be a good idea to finish Sans first before deciding to add Papyrus into the mix.
__________________
Playin' games and makin' names!
Jake10102006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017   #42
Zero_the_artificial
A Weavile Enthusiast
 
Zero_the_artificial's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake10102006 View Post
I think it may be a good idea to finish Sans first before deciding to add Papyrus into the mix.
Agreed. This Sans is looking very good right now, you shouldn't shift your focus to start another character right now, keep working on Sans to polish him.

Speaking of Sans, are you going to implement his crappy defense as well? I mean, I don't like to instantly die because I'm clumsy, but it'd make sanse.

And no, I'm not proud of that pun
__________________
Weavile slayed Dragons before it was cool. ᕙ(⌐■ᨎ■)ᕗ
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TemmieIsGod
Zero_the_artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017   #43
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_the_artificial View Post
Speaking of Sans, are you going to implement his crappy defense as well? I mean, I don't like to instantly die because I'm clumsy, but it'd make sanse.
Probably not, but if I do, I'll see what I can do about "increasing" HP of the Force Shield for him, and make it the ONLY shield he's able to get.
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017   #44
GreenKnight9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seantg246 View Post

*nyeh heh heh!
Debating if i'll make papyrus to go along with sans
(pukes rainbows)
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017   #45
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

Well, he now has a walking animation

It's definitely not the best, but it's there now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20037.gif
Views:	723
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	10477  
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017   #46
GreenKnight9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTG246 View Post
Well, he now has a walking animation

It's definitely not the best, but it's there now
It's like he's dancing! :D
Da-dadada badadadadumdum....
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017   #47
Jake10102006
 
Jake10102006's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTG246 View Post
Well, he now has a walking animation

It's definitely not the best, but it's there now
Huh! That's pretty interesting! It definitely give this wad a bit more personality! I'm all for it!
__________________
Playin' games and makin' names!
Jake10102006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017   #48
GreenKnight9000
Default

It's a little silent, You must be REALLY busy
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017   #49
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

Kind of. I'm still in school, and that's kinda stressful. Thankfully though, school ends in just two weeks so I should able to get more stuff done.
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017   #50
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

I haven't been able to work too much on Sans, but I went ahead and sprited another character to "substitute" for that time.


Who is that little devil I see there?
And is that a redone Sans?

I'm going off the sprite WindTakadiyami in the SRB2 Discord sent. It's SO much better than mine. And don't worry, I'm not making a Bendy wad. DEFINITELY not this early in Bendy's development. Not until I finish Sans anyway. The sprite was just for fun. Once I finish Sans and Bendy's game is done, I may consider it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20003.png
Views:	751
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	10509  
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles

Last edited by SeanTG246; 05-06-2017 at 06:49 AM.
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017   #51
Zero_the_artificial
A Weavile Enthusiast
 
Zero_the_artificial's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTG246 View Post
Kind of. I'm still in school, and that's kinda stressful. Thankfully though, school ends in just two weeks so I should able to get more stuff done.
I'd say that you take a little break until you have time. You'll need all your strength to finish this awesome wad, man.
__________________
Weavile slayed Dragons before it was cool. ᕙ(⌐■ᨎ■)ᕗ
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TemmieIsGod
Zero_the_artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017   #52
GreenKnight9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTG246 View Post
I haven't been able to work too much on Sans, but I went ahead and sprited another character to "substitute" for that time.


Who is that little devil I see there?
And is that a redone Sans?

I'm going off the sprite WindTakadiyami in the SRB2 Discord sent. It's SO much better than mine. And don't worry, I'm not making a Bendy wad. DEFINITELY not this early in Bendy's development. Not until I finish Sans anyway. The sprite was just for fun. Once I finish Sans and Bendy's game is done, I may consider it.
Bendy?!
Nice!
but i feel like the new sans looks a little...odd
but eh, whatever floats your boat ;)
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017   #53
Phantom-blade
Oh Fuckles, It's Knuckles!
 
Phantom-blade's Avatar
Default

I do not know whether to prefer the sprite of yours or Wind's sprite. I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that. I'm loving what I see so far. By the way, are you going to fix Sans' Bad Time jacket? It's very weird and bothersome.
__________________
Quote:
SRB2 Name: Phantasm
SRB2 Servername: Phantasm: Hangout/RP Server

Last edited by Phantom-blade; 05-07-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Phantom-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017   #54
GreenKnight9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-blade View Post
I do not know whether to prefer the sprite of yours or Wind's sprite. I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that. I'm loving what I see so far. By the way, are you going to fix Sans' Bad Time jacket? It's very weird and bothersome.
In my opinion, Sans should be completed first before any other characters are worked
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017   #55
Phantom-blade
Oh Fuckles, It's Knuckles!
 
Phantom-blade's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKnight9000 View Post
In my opinion, Sans should be completed first before any other characters are worked
Yeah, but it was just an idea after he finish Sans.
__________________
Quote:
SRB2 Name: Phantasm
SRB2 Servername: Phantasm: Hangout/RP Server

Last edited by Phantom-blade; 05-08-2017 at 06:26 AM.
Phantom-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017   #56
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-blade View Post
I would love to see Bendy as a playable character, as a 'spindash' you should have him turn into ink for a limited time but cannot get hit, and as he cannot spin when jumping leaving him vulnerable, make him fire out blotches of ink. And you should have his super form as his "Ink Demon" State. But I'm pretty much throwing ideas in your face not giving you a chance to work on Sans, sorry about that.
I'll definitely keep those ideas in mind when I start to work on him
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017   #57
GreenKnight9000
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTG246 View Post
I'll definitely keep those ideas in mind when I start to work on him
cool, can't wait!
GreenKnight9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017   #58
SeanTG246
A really big Sans fan
 
SeanTG246's Avatar
Default

New select pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	srb20005.png
Views:	1206
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	10562  
__________________
i make sprites i guess

released addons
---------------------
* Broken Knuckles
SeanTG246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017   #59
Phantom-blade
Oh Fuckles, It's Knuckles!
 
Phantom-blade's Avatar
Default

Nice, it definitely looks so much better than the old one!
__________________
Quote:
SRB2 Name: Phantasm
SRB2 Servername: Phantasm: Hangout/RP Server
Phantom-blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017   #60
FieryExplosion
Spriting and lazing around
 
FieryExplosion's Avatar
Default

That image actually looks pretty neat. It's definitely well-suited to SRB2's art style, and it feels pretty Sans-like too. Might want to tone down the amount of bones there are though, the mass amount of white could give somebody a headache.
__________________
See my awesome sprite sheets & stuff!
fieryexplosion.weebly.com
fieryexplosion.deviantart.com
FieryExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.