• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

fickle hearts and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are soooo right...
The white A is white (I swear to god.) and has green limbs
What else is white?
That's right! The I's hands. (And every other letter too, but who cares, we're talking about damn I!)
There are 3 I
What else has a 3 in it and is green?
That's right, THE ILLUMINATI!

ACZ Leak is illumimati confirmed.

You guys notice the A is roughly the shape of a triangle? Hm... I got nothing.

U0aSUZJ.png

Who here remembers JTE's old portal rendering code? It's actually compiled into vanilla EXEs... just in a sort of glitchy state. I spent my evening fixing it up to work... almost flawlessly now! Just a few issues with sprites left to sort out. Then I made a quick script to mirror objects into a part of a map to do that thing up there. (Wait, actually, that's the part I did first. It led me to fixing the portal code. :V)

FarawayHardtofindGlassfrog.gif

BiodegradableShortDuck.gif

I'm having way too much fun here

edit:
OnlyHatefulJackrabbit.gif

Not even I really know what's going on here, but DAMN look at those portals refract

Yo, this is old, but are we doing anything with these? This shit's too fun to look at.

They've been in vanilla builds since 2.1.12 for anyone to mess with. That said, I don't have any ideas that would use them myself; their uses are kinda limited right now unless you wanna shoot OpenGL users in the foot hehe

- their uses are kinda limited right now unless you wanna shoot OpenGL users in the foot hehe
Yeah. They don't work in OpenGL. Which is a shame. They could be really fun to play with, but I prefer OpenGL.
I hope FuryHunter can manage to implement them in that re-done OpenGL renderer thing, but I guess I won't be sad if they won't implement OpenGL portals.

Chee's been feeling really down lately, and she's said she missed some old things she had, so I tried to recreate a part of it to see if I could make her feel any better. I recorded a GIF of it for you guys to see, which you can see here if you wanna. It's not quite done yet.

♪ Oh, the groundwork's laid
No, don't be afraid
I'm sure that I can fix it
When I figure out the physics! ♫

Red is now my eternal waifu, because I love him too much for making these. Good job, you glorious sunovabitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back