What you are most looking forward to in SRB2 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I want to see the missing badniks of Red Volcano, but last I knew they might not have been confirmed, so I want to see the new GFZ1 layout.

What I'd like to see even more than this is more good community content. :V

srb20062.png

I'd love to release this, but sand is just so awful in 2.0 I have to wait until 2.1.

It's so bad the level is nearly unplayable without XSRB2.

There's also no OLDC for me to release this in, either.

Last edited:
Then release it while saying to play it in XSRB2? The OLDC isn't the only place you can release a map, after all.

I'd like to see a longer Egg Rock 1. I don't understand how short it is, considering it is one of levels near the end.
Edit: I would also like to have the "Wind" shield let you breathe underwater.

Last edited:
That's... that's the entire point. And its Xtreme, not that skateboard game that also never got released.

The skateboard game wasn't made near the time of Sonic Extreme.(or was it...) So SRB2 is more of a dedication to sonic Extreme :P. I thought that the concept was more original. Although the sprites are based on Sonic Extreme's sprites I always thought that they would move on and base sonic on a more modern model are make a custom visualization all together. Sorry to be rude.

Why in the hell would his design change to Modern Sonic's, he has no place in the game at all, unless you want it to be even more visually awkward.

So SRB2 is more of a dedication to sonic Extreme :P. I thought that the concept was more original. Although the sprites are based on Sonic Extreme's sprites I always thought that they would move on and base sonic on a more modern model are make a custom visualization all together. Sorry to be rude.
I don't think the sprites resemble "Sonic Xtreme", the ring colours are lighter in this game, and have a better classic feel to it (probably like Sonic 2 or something). Sonic Xtreme had more detailed textures as well.

Hehehe...
Obviously edited to look real.

If you are going to make a fake post, at least make it look like Mystic is posting it. I don't think he would use the (about time!) part :P.

I'm really looking forward to the day that this post is real. All additions in this new version I like, especially the reformulations of existing levels and the addition of new multiplayer levels, this will give a new life to the game in general.

You missed a space between Mystic and the - symbol. Genius.

Anyhow, lua could screw the game around so much it's not even funny. But it could also unlock a ridiculous amount of potential too. :v

Something I'd love to see however; a way to un-add wads.
Maybe even a way to Query a server in game so you can see who's on it, what wads they have, and all that stuff without going to the MS itself to do so. Be a lot more convenient if you ask me. ^^;

Why in the hell would his design change to Modern Sonic's, he has no place in the game at all, unless you want it to be even more visually awkward.

Yes Iceman, that's what i'm saying. I really think that it's to similar to Sonic Extreme's sprites. I really just want some sort of improvement on the sprites. The crawlas have cannons yet they don't use them, why is that? The SRB1 sprites could be better. There is a lot of room for improvement. If this is a milestone for the next build then next build will be crummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back