Help with Portforwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try accessing your router page by going to http://192.168.1.1.
username:admin
password:admin
or
username:admin
password:1234

Last edited:
Alright i'll try that thanks

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Yeah that didn't work. I forgot to mention that I did make it to the router page.

Did you try both username and password?

Last edited:
If you mean actual username and password not default, then no. I don't know how to find out my routers non-default password/username.

First of all are you on a portable computer or a desktop? If you are on a laptop then there is no need to create a static ip. All you really have to do is get on your routers webpage and forward the srb2 port for UDP and TCP. You can access your routers webpage by going to Start--->Network then find your router on here, right click it and there should be an option that says something like 'go to device webpage' or something like that and click it. That should take you to your routers webpage and on there do what I said above. This is just a rough explanation, a bit short but that's because I'm typing this on an iDevice.

I'm using a desktop. However I just so happen to be getting a new laptop for christmas so maybe then i'll be able to host for srb2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back