Hinotev2.0 Update [11/07/2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she does have very nice super animations, but maybe you could add fire coming out of her feet in the running animation for her super form?

All in all great job Hinote!

Last edited:
The new hinote's nice but i noticed something that really bugs me, she's all like spin sprites after the Flare jump and springs which sepuse to mean you cant hurt her, but you can! also, from what i understand hinote is like uhh... uses fire skills, so why not make a fire like tackle for the Flare Jump?

Ok nevermind i tried her again and she doesnt spindash-like after the flare jump... still i do think adding a fire element to the flare jump's sprites can be awsome!

The new hinote's nice but i noticed something that really bugs me, she's all like spin sprites after the Flare jump and springs which sepuse to mean you cant hurt her, but you can! also, from what i understand hinote is like uhh... uses fire skills, so why not make a fire like tackle for the Flare Jump?

Me and bloodshot already tried doing that, and it caused a glitch to occur where if you use it while touching a ceiling you get stuck, so we had to reduce the thokitem's (the fire that you could see and that also controlled the ability) time before it was removed. Kinda hard to explain.

Nice wad! Who am I kidding? It's a wonderful wad! And with the new thok, it makes her a bit more than a Sonic clone (Captain Obvious ahoy!). Have you ever noticed that female characters usually are or were weaker versions of male characters? Ahem... Did you know that you can thok into walls with reversed gravity? It's really interesting since you can get flag if you throw it to a wall and then thok into the wall in the same place where the flag is but you can't get out! Still, it's a great wad...

Nice wad! Who am I kidding? It's a wonderful wad! And with the new thok, it makes her a bit more than a Sonic clone (Captain Obvious ahoy!). Have you ever noticed that female characters usually are or were weaker versions of male characters? Ahem... Did you know that you can thok into walls with reversed gravity? It's really interesting since you can get flag if you throw it to a wall and then thok into the wall in the same place where the flag is but you can't get out! Still, it's a great wad...

Actually, you can get out of the wall. Just thok out of it.
Edit: Oh, wait. Nevermind...

Ooo flare jump! (downloads SOC'd version this time) Should hinote be used properly she can probably overpower quite a few people in match, but I've yet to be able to play a real, control-lag free netgame. otherwise the ability is very inventive and the character overall is great! A job well done.

Horrah! Hinote got an update! *downloads now*

This is terrific, I love the fire, and it looks pretty, the ability custom sprites look beautiful, this wad is COMPLETE! Hinote has outdone herself here, this truly is a sight to see. Well done Hinote!

Horrah! Hinote got an update! *downloads now*

This is terrific, I love the fire, and it looks pretty, the ability custom sprites look beautiful, this wad is COMPLETE! Hinote has outdone herself here, this truly is a sight to see. Well done Hinote!

Thank you :P

Thank you :P

You're very welcome, this is potentially the most successful wad out there, all my hopes are set on it being a Hall of Fame wad too, it would be the first character wad in there also :P It's used everywhere even!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back