Post your pics/art here!

Thought I share a little something I painted. Repainted one of Takehito Harada's work due to him being one of my art inspirations. It was more or less practice.
I have two versions because I don't know which one I like most.

witch100_repaint_version_1_by_sevencolorsalice-d7h0bvp.png

witch100_repaint_version_2_by_sevencolorsalice-d7h0ouv.png

You can watch a video of me painting it here: http://youtu.be/BT8-A2dsyeQ

Hinote, I think the coloring and facial expression of the second make more sense, but I personally like the first one more with all its bright colors.

unfinished_sketch_for_unfinished_oc__by_jawjakerssure-d7h9h74.jpg

I'm always so late to the parties, man.. lame.
I recently drew one of my concept characters off of that old concept art page I posted a few pages back, And I have to say- for a fan character, I really actually enjoy drawing her.

Sorry I've been inactive for a bit, but I agree with what Hinote said a few pages back.
Every artist needs inspiration in something, and takes inspiration from some where. I think you need to have creativity though as well, even if you are just making a fan character- you shouldn't necessarily be drawing them with someone in mind, cause I've found on my own that if you draw with someone or something in your head, the picture may turn out resembling such character.
That sounded kind of weird so let me explain it a bit ahaha.
I think that if you're making a Sonic fan character, for example, and you have Sonic, himself, in mind while creating such character- your character is going to inevitably look similar to him.
When ever I make a character for anything be it fan characters or just OC's, I try to design it so that I can enjoy it and it will fit in with the other characters in the series, but as well so they stand out on their own and have something interesting to them that the other characters may not have.
Now, in a sense- Sonic's fanbase is run dry, in my opinion, of creative fan characters because what ever could have possibly been done is pretty much already done.
So when it comes to Sonic fan characters, I tend to tread lightly on my expectations of how amazing someones fan character should be.

Anyway, yuck, Mondays. Hope ya guys have a great week.

8B6fd.png

Drawing this to victoriandustrial was somehow fitting
In other news, I'm gonna join the bandwagon of recreating characters and make a WAD out of this at some point

Last edited:
I'm really loving your work sasuketo uzuchihamaki. Keep it up! ^-^

Also, "An old mystic"
I know that phrase was from the manga, but seeing as how we have an admin by that name... I couldn't stop laughing.

Actually, the manga says prophet or fortune teller lol. I just used mystic to try to be different. But the funny thing is I had the same thought as I was making it like "hahaha mystic what if somebody else sees it and theyre like haaa mystic cuz there's an admin named mystic haaaaa." And please, call me Icy, or IcyColdLava. My weeaboo days are (somewhat) behind me :)

Last edited:
Welp. I just reread the page right now. It does say prophet. I could had sworn it said Mystic. :X

NbcRI6U.jpg
here's some really old buu-saga dbz-crossover sketches I never really finished

wp2uhd5.jpg
I was making this with Sonic facing this larger guy and his psychotic ram slave, only for the ram slave to suddenly override the mind control and do away with the bigger guy to fight Sonic on his own terms, but idk what happened. At the time I couldn't figure out the design I wanted for the ram guy so I left it alone I guess

gyFrCne.jpg
This is just an old Sonic vs Eggman sketch I was working on. Eggman after accidentally harnesses the power of the Chaos Emeralds via a device malfunction and coupled with his huge IQ becomes a god or something I dunno.

P5kz3lW.jpg
sketch I was working on of Shadow vs his Black Arms "brother" Eclipse the Darkling from the Archie comics

Last edited:
I'm trying to put a picture on Imgur, but it won't show!
P.S how did you reword the link?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back