sugestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok three things one there needs to be secret characters if you dont want to use em dont play with em!!!! two metalsonic and shadow are a must
three anyone know when the final game comes out

thanks metal
[/img][/list][/quote]

Dude, use punctuation! Run-on sentences are the worst thing you can do in the English language.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
mightypicture28um.png

That's just for someone else to take it from there.

Ok i can make mighty

Oh, and no Shadow. All he would be is an angsty clone of Sonic. I wouldn't mind Metal Sonic being a secret, but Shadow shouldn't be in the game at all, not only because he sucks, but because he wasn't in the originals.

JTE is working on something to give you the ability to do just that.

metalsonic5555 said:
maybe there could belike a seceret chacter like shadow or metalsonic at the end of the game

I thought there was going to be secret characters in the game, anyway.

The SRB2 Website said:
Multiple choice of characters, including Sonic, Tails and Knuckles (and a few other secret characters), each with different moves, weaknesses and advantages.

I just don't see why secret characters are even being discussed when we don't even have a proper Knuckles yet.

BTW, has any work been done on him? What HAVE you guys been doing since 1.09's release other than bugfixes?

Mystic said:
I just don't see why secret characters are even being discussed when we don't even have a proper Knuckles yet.
Yeah. And Zim is unfinished, too. Better complete those two before adding new characters. Specially Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back