How do I make custom music for my wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I make custom music for my wad file? I have a wad called scr_tei24a.wad and it has a few custom musics. How do I do that?

But what do I do if I am using something like a Nintendo Gamecube for example Sonic Mega Collection? Also where can I download a Audacity?

But what do I do if I am using something like a Nintendo Gamecube for example Sonic Mega Collection? Also where can I download a Audacity?

Could you rephrase that first question? Also, Google is your other best friend. Be sure to try asking it and the wiki stuff before you ask us.

EDIT: ah, posts happened while I was writing this. For getting music from a videogame, most people just look for someone or someplace that already ripped the songs, and just download from there.

Last edited:
Ok. I've downloaded it. It said files are corrupted download a fresh one. I do that. It still is corrupted. Anything else I can use or any help on how to get it to work?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Prime 2.0
EDIT: ah, posts happened while I was writing this. For getting music from a videogame, most people just look for someone or someplace that already ripped the songs, and just download from there.
Is there a way I could do that using Youtube?

If you can't beat the game then just keep trying untill you win.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll go try it now and come back with an answer.

If you can't beat the game then just keep trying untill you win

Why on earth would you want to convert MIDIs to OGG? MIDIs are smaller and work perfectly fine with SRB2. I wouldn't use sonic game MIDIs though, since they tend to be much lower quality then the original songs (there are some exceptions where they can sound sort of decent).

I think you can still use MP3s for SRB2. The only disadvantage is that it would probably be slightly larger size then if you used OGGs of similar quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back