How far are you all? (Maybe spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'm pst ERZ1! Only thing standing between my number 2 is, besides the one life, The mini boss. It's probably really easy. I just.... didn't have any rings. XP

Stuck on the hangrail thing with Sonic on ACZ1, and decided to play as Knuckles. I got up to ERZ1 and CANNOT get past it. :(

Currently stuck in the rising water room of CEZ2 with 6 Emeralds and 15 lives. Lag has dragged the frame rate to 5. Gah.

COMPLETED(knux) All Emeralds, 14 lives. 1 continue.

You know, they should give you more continues. Due to the fact thats your only one. XD

Currently on DSZ1 as Knuckles with six emeralds.

Only reason I'm having so much trouble is trying to find knuckle's DSZ1 emblem. Could someone post a pic of it with a spoiler? :< I've been in DSZ1 for an hour, now it's a familiar as GFZ1..

Wow, I really wasted time yesterday getting GFZ2 and THZ1 Knuckles emblems... And THZ2 Sonic one was really hard...

Now I only have three things to do:
* Beat ERZ with Sonic, and get his last emerald.
* Get 18 more emblems
* Beat the game on 23 minutes

ERZ - Sonic - 20 Lives - 1 Continue

Furthest i've got are those wierd red platforms that appear/disapear on ERZ2.

I think if i try again i'm going to break something.

Furthest i've got are those wierd red platforms that appear/disapear on ERZ2.

I think if i try again i'm going to break something.

That Megaman part made mad too the first time xDD

It´s not that hard, I still have more trouble with both parts of outspace time. I seriously hate those ones... :(

I actually didn't find the outerspace sections too hard. Though it's the decreased gravity that was the challenge, rather than the YOU DIE IN 5 SECONDS.

Truely fantastic level though, i was beginning to think it was easier than i expected until i got to those platforms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back