Super Sonic wad Re-released with changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

YAY! Re-release!
Link:
http://h1.ripway.com/Spazzo/Supersonic.wad
Made by Chaos Zero 64 and I, but I did the remake of it.
Its just about the same thing, but with some subtle diffrences, like:

• No more sparkles. They were annoying when all characters, not just Super sonic, got them.
  • Some very small speed and jump configurations, so that the controls are a bit better.
  • Unfortunatly, Supersonic in single player is broken, but its so broken, that i couldnt remove what was left of it in single player. Why have him in single player when you got SSNTails's supersonic anyways?
  • A few small sprite adjustments
I hope you all enjoy it, as much as CZ64 did making it and me...re-making it!
Oh ya, I sent it to Mystic already to add to the addon section, and I made sure it worked...and it did.
:mrgreen:

The links broken.

That wad was awsome, i changed it a little so the sprite changed colour, although not all of it changed colour. :/

"It does not work on single player."

Wh-!? How come? Couldnt you just copy Shadow's, Amy's, or Metalsonic's stuff for it to work?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
"It does not work on single player."

Wh-!? How come? Couldnt you just copy Shadow's, Amy's, or Metalsonic's stuff for it to work?
...i tried all 3 of them, and pop, it just wouldnt let me.
Sorry, CZ.
The links broken.

That wad was awsome, i changed it a little so the sprite changed colour, although not all of it changed colour. :/
...it does for me 0_0
EDIT 2: If you are really sure the link no worky, regardless if it does for me, heres a backup link:
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30RJ98VN5BM7H37KGSPCCRG0JZ

I wonder why it won't work...

Is this thing so super that even the incredible SOC can't control it???

*waits for link to be fixed*

eDIT: w00t, it works now! i'll try this tommorow...
EDIT2:Maybe you could change the start/endcolor variables in s_skin to change yellow or something to another colour in a netgame?

For 1.09.3, the "Yellow" player color matches Super Sonic. Just FYI.

*kisses AJ in the cheek*

Thank you, for making me even happier. Now replace White with the Silver color table and Silver with a dark green.

Neo Chaotikal said:
*kisses AJ in the cheek*

Thank you, for making me even happier. Now replace White with the Silver color table and Silver with a dark green.
no kiss for me? *stabbed*

anyways, im awaiting some feedback, and awaiting it to be uploaded to the addons :mrgreen:
EDIT: wait...1.09.3?
I thought it would just be 1.1 after this!
How long is this gunna go for, AJ?

I heard about 1.09.3 first on FF's Netgame server. Guess the Staff may have had an "inside talk" of sorts... =P

Also, AJ, I hope this means you'll use far more of Sonic's animations for Super Sonic, only patched up with the Yellow color, no?

What has been changed in the sprites? I looked through them in XWE and didn't see any changes :/

single player possible

There is a way,to turn into this supersonic in singleplayer! Type in console: splitscreen on. When done,you can change skin to supersonic. then,type in splitscreen off. Then its done. To make supersonic truly invincible,type in console: God

Forgot SKINNAME, didn't we Spazzo? ;)

Yes, I got it working, besides the menu-pic.

*mails*

Edit: You have to do the whole rename-lump thing, though.

Super Sonic 2005 said:
Forgot SKINNAME, didn't we Spazzo? ;)

Yes, I got it working, besides the menu-pic.

*mails*

Edit: You have to do the whole rename-lump thing, though.
ick, i hate it when it does that, and i dont know how exactly to fix it.
stupid thing crashes when you hit a spring, and standing sprite is diffrent.

That's because the last sprites weren't renamed from PLAYA1 to PLAYa1, so SRB2 uses the standing A1 combined with the falling A1.

Use a hex editor, or better yet, lumpmod.

...or you can always look for digi's wad editor, which saves name changes and deletion of lumps, but won't save text lumps like map headers and s_skin -_-''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back