Weird Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams are... actually funny, whether they're good or bad (through most of mines are and were bad).
Also, they're most of the time, strange and inexplicable, because I already had some with supernatural events. Or maybe were they just phantasmatically rare and unique events...
I had a lot of dreams when I was younger. I wasn't able to control myself, I just upset and annoyed everything and everyone in my dreams, because I noticed that each time that I was about to being hurt or, actually, in a bad situation, I would wake up~ I think there is one where I stole something from some kind of king in a medieval universe, and when they found where I was hiding, I disappeared and woke up, heh~ through, there was also some times where I wouldn't wake up, and I got "hit in my dreams"... it's supposed to hurt, but I can't explain "how" it hurts. It's physical, but... like, "in my dreams". It's like asking if a dream takes all a night, or just real time while it's playing. Uguu, this deep stuff hurts my brain, so let's talk about one that I had lately. Also, I noticed that I have less and less dreams as I grow, and also that they're now almost all, somehow, related to me on the computer, with this one working weirdly.

I had this one while a recent trip to London, in the night of the second day / four. May be a little not safe for work.
When it started, I was on the SRB2MB, about to release a new wad. Actually, I think it started when I clicked on the "post thread" button, and my first notice was that there weren't any text (description) in my release, just the download. When it has been posted, for some reasons, it didn't need to be seen and approved (and moved to the Releases section) by an admin first, it directly went available to the community. Then, the following events happened very quickly.
I immediately panicked. Because this wad was actually a creepypasta one (creepypastas stand for a creepy media (picture, music, or especially, a text story), with disturbing content), and I completly forgot to mention in the description that it was one (All what I remember about this wad is that the player was supposed to meet somehow a screamer with the famous creepy Applebloom picture from Luna Game, if some bronies know it.) I repeat that the dream started when I just clicked the "post thread" button, and I had no time no stop the page loading.
Instead of editing it, I did something else. I refreshed it, and watched if someone was looking at the release, by scrolling at the very bottom. Yes there was. His username was Cloud. Ugh, quick, I have to edit it ! But, no, instead I refreshed it several times, and it took me some seconds to see an admin's name appearing on the "people viewing this thread" menu. Since I was kinda-kinda brainless in my dream, I thought that Cloud had the time to download and try the wad, and then call an admin for that scary bad joke I did so he could do something. I quickly broke with my mouse the editing button, and when I finished to edit it, my internet seemed to be slow... the page wasn't loading. Ugh, I feared that it was too late, the admin deleted my release... I tried to refresh, it didn't worked. So I went to Google, and typed SRB2MB to go back on the index, and... It showed me a weird flash game... I immediately thought that the admin wanted me to pay, so he modified my destination of the forum to this game instead.
It was a platform one, and I was already in a level, no title screen or stuff, just some game. The background was a purple stary sky with crescent moon at the left and a black forest on the right, in a My Little Pony design style. ALL the other things on the screen were completly black-colourated : the platforms, and even the hero I was controlling. Also, this hero-(shape) was Asterix's, if some of you know this french series (it's in the same category as the Smurfs). So, let's play. I maintained the right arrow button to make Asterix walks to the right, he was very slowly, like if he has been sprayed by dirty swamp water or some famous slow downing material of video games (glue, etc.). Or maybe was it just because the platforms were raising in a curve. When he raised the top of the raising, there was a sudden serious descent, so much that Asterix just sat and let himself slide, like on a luge... and he finished his hill-toboggan in some kind of quicksand... he showed his thumb up when his body was wrapped by the sand, like if he was joking, "don't worry, I'll be back in a second !" but, no, Asterix, because now it suddenly switched to a different screen : it was like Newgrounds's loading (the background was filled with yellow and orange streamers, and the Newgrounds logo with a loading was in the middle), so I just waited. Before that the loading bar was filled to 100%, the Newgrounds logo switched with the Asterix dying in the quicksands scene, and the background of this was now Obelix's head (I mean- portrait), drawn in the same way as the Youtube cartoon animation characters, frowning. He looked really angry. A big "stick" appeared in a curve from the quicksands, where Asterix was silted, and Obelix not yelled, but said in a loud tone : "YOU LIKE THAT, DON'T YOOOUUUUUUUU ?" and I immediately thought to a sexual reference for some reasons, don't ask me why. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
I had this one dream thinking I might play Final Fantasy VII after I finished doing some profiling for my FCs which probably came to this.

A starry night in a semi-popular town beside some junk-y slums. Zasuki had to rescue a girl with the help of her sister and SuRuko. The girl was kidnapped by a mafia group who ran the place. In front of the doorway was a muscular black suited man guarding the way.
Then the strange twist came along when they saw a sign by the muscle-bound bouncer.

'Only Girls Can Enter Through Here.'

"Girls?" SuRuko said with a surprised look on his face.

Zasuki looked peeved at the sign. The two solutions he thought were to have her sister enter inside or force himself to cross dress. Her sister wasn't a fighter if anything were to happen inside the Mafia's base so that could only have one thing left is to do that cross dressing idea.

"Sis, you think you can try to get in there with something?"

"Sure," she smiled and giggled.
"I saw a fashion store on the way here so that'll be the place."

("Oh boy") SuRuko thought.

At the fashion place named Crosient Nameno, Zasuki stood by the wall waiting for her sister to decide what clothes to put. He knew he couldn't possible choose for himself because of how the clerk at the counter would think of him. Waiting ever so bored, her sister finally got something. A short, long-sleeved black jacket with a will intrigued rose at the back with a girlish-looking black pants and a white-ish pink belt. The blackness sorta suited Zasuki almost knowing it was his favorite color.

Trying it on, they looked perfect for a first go, but they were other things to complete this cross-makeover.

About 25 mins later (said the Spongebob Narrator with the time cards)

Zasuki's sis got about everything to finish up. The makeup and wig put in place and everything just went from there. Coming out, to show SuRuko, his eyes widened as Zasuki had a pail of humiliation blasted full throttle, SuRuko himself was laughing his heart out seeing him in that costume. Ignoring the mocking laughter, Zasuki and her sister went to the Mafia's base again.

"Excuse us. May we come in," his sister said nicely.

The bouncer's face lit up and opened the door out of adornment for the two.

So far so good as inside was an empty foyer room only assembled of about ten girls of all sorts waiting for the Mafia boss.

"I'll look around while you stay in the group," Zasuki whispered to her.

Looking about the foyer, it was too late to look about because out the door was the Mafia boss, Don Nero.

A blonde haired man, with a fancy suit on more expensive then the bouncer's coming down the stairs. The only thing about him was that he was a fat tub of lard. All the other girls made no expression towards his fatness but only his handsome face that only women could the best man face ever.

"Ah, ladies so you've come. I wish I could all my time with you all but I must choose one and one only, so please line up in a single order and let take a good look at you all."

They did as ordered and formed a single line and as Don came down the stairs with his fatness he closely examined all the girls.

When it was Zasuki's turn, he turned his head away from Don in case he would've figured it out that falsely she is a he.

Don stood and thought and with a drum roll heard in the background he made his decision.

"The lucky winner is.... you!"

He pointed his finger at her sister.

"And runner up goes to.... you!"

Switching hands he pointed as Zasuki.

"The rest of you must go. You weren't picked so go f*** yourselves when you leave."

Several minutes Kasami was in the room with Don and Zasuki was in a separate room with a bunch of guys.

Zasuki stood cautious with all the men looking at him in a perverted way, they walked up to him like zombies.

Being backed into a wall... End

Cause of my stupid alarm. Always ruining everything.

One time I had a dream of falling off a building and when I hit the floor I woke up. It's very strange because most people have a similar dream to mine. I dont know why it happens maybe it's something or someone in your life or maybe you seen that effect yourself in many ways. Most are my dreams are things that I want to happen in life, like love, and some dreams I have it's just scary.

Last edited:
After making a video of my friend and I playing SONIC.EXE, I was a little scared to go to sleep but I had to. No bad dreams...

BUT!​

After like two weeks or so when the video was posted I had a dream where I was in the actual game itself. I didn't know at first because it I was in Green Hill Zone (or just Hill Zone). After I saw all the decapitated animals I saw Sonic and he acted the same like he did in the game. Before hurting me, I woke up from the nitemare so I went back to sleep but the weird thing was when I went back to sleep, I was falling asleep much faster than I do normally do and my dream kept resuming where Sonic was going to hurt me. After I completly fell asleep I was greeted with the "I AM GOD" picture then I woke up for school...​

I try not to think of any scary shit before I go to bed now cause that was one weird nitemare.​

Oh wow, where do I even begin?

I suppose one of the weirdest dreams would have to be me meeting this man with a pig's nose. He told me to go to the forest and find him some water, and shoved a bucket in my hands. I would look behind me to find him smiling every 5 seconds; and I eventually filled up the bucket and returned to the man. He slapped the bucket out of my hands and said "No! This is full of bugs!" He walked over to the river and climbed a tree, swinging the bucket above the water, yelling; trying to get it in. And throughout the whole dream, I could hear this god-awful midi loop playing in the background.

I keep a dream log so I have heaps. I'll have a look for some interesting ones.

15/11/12

A blues guitarist was doing a concert at Papamoa and we could hear it
from here. Juniors outside started singing the national anthem and
doing the school Haka, I joined them and found myself chilling with
some juniors and Heremia.

Was in a team of some bizarre watersport. My coach was this cool Maori
guy and we were gonna practice heaps over the holidays.

Was in Illinois (not actually Illinois) casually investigating the
disappearance of George Gershwin (or maybe Gordon Goodwin?). We
went through his tomb and found baby goats everywhere and this whole
Republicanish thing happened.

Playing Exile 3 and fighting giants. We entered one of the giants and
fought through a tomb-ish area a la Rayman Origins, it was damn cool.
Kept referring to the Skull Coins as "seshes".

Was in some abstract scenario where a population of humans was finding
a planet to live on / orbit around or something. We ended up going
underwater to find Mars, a bit like in La Luna.

Was solving a massive, complex Portal puzzle that was necessary for
a stuck population. This one guy/kid had two plush horses that
were also toothbrushes and got involved. I could throw portals with
my hands, with crazy-awesome accuracy.
3/11/12

Was managing/riding a crazy security train. I was helping the
villian of the story get through, and there were lots of shenanigans
with that, such as him smuggling stuff through customs and laying
a magnet underneath an automatic door so it'd redirect him or
something like that.
There was a wharf at one end of the train where some girl was
fishing or something. Above her were a series of ledges going across
on a rail, and like a bungee jump platform or something. Dad mentioned
that if you could get people on the ledges they'd pay you back lots,
I managed to do so and got 10 crystals which was 2 golden chests.
On the far end of the train, there was a girl committing arson. When
the train started going back she'd start burning down heaps of stuff.
I think Maya was on the train at this point.

Relevant to the train was the mention of someone (probably in a car)
saying how this was one of many worlds they had been travelling to.
I saw them, and one was a Minecraft rollercoaster-esque place that
was BYOOTIFUL, one was more like Spyro, and one was a 2D top-down
plane of some clever little videogame. You could collect cars, but
it was way too hard so I decided not to.

Totally irrelevant was this little green area I wandered into, it
was a little communal yard shared between the houses in this
neighbourhood I'd just moved into. As I came in, a bunch of kids
zoomed past on their bikes and left. I made my way over to a group
of trees and a girl a few years younger than me was there too. I
started climbing the tree and she showed me a bizarre metaphysical
trampoline between the fabric and the ground on the other side of
the ditch, and warned me not to hit on her which I laughed at because
she was like 12.
1/10/12

I was re-enacting a story I'd seen at some point - I owned a very
small white and green rattlesnake that was super cute and moved
intensely fast. For the first ten weeks it was hatched it ate a
totally normal rattlesnake diet - eggs, broccoli, and some other
very un-snakelike bullshit. After those ten weeks, though,
it started eating ANYTHING it could get its hands on. It ate
something bad and like, got ammonia poisoning and died or something
like that. The store I was doing all this in was of significance
too, I remember the storekeepers assured everyone that there was
absolutely nothing dangerous in the store, I mentioned that the
live lobsters could probably thresh people up pretty bad.
Upon leaving the store, I think I was subtly chased by some
generic suits and had to sprint back to the car. My body got
lighter the farther I sprinted.

Started on a crazy cliff made of... like, skulls or something.
Achieved lucidity here, made some crazy high jumps before attempting
flight, got some nice glides in but no flapping or anything. I was
also able to reconstruct dirt from the cliff.
From there I proceeded to the mount city, where some Mirror's Edgeish
buildings came up to play (beautiful sights btw). One bore significance
to me so I decided to fight my way up it. A policecar thought I was
dead and came after me, I powered past it and made my way up the
building. Confronted quite a few asian men on the way up, it was a hell
of a fight. I notified Skypegroup of my lucidity around here somewhere,
and some side-dream stuff came in.
Side-dream 1 - Ascending floors of abstract wallrooms that were mostly
black with some nice coloured patterns that very closely resembled/
were flame fractals. The artists of each wallroom would give a short
tip about what they did to make them, what I should be using, and I
remember one specifically saying "The most important dimension, is
time". This was not the one that featured in SD2.
Side-dream 2 - On a balcony/apartment with one of the artists from
SD1. Me and the artist were deciding what my dog got to eat - his bird,
or my dog. Unfortunately he'd already done this before and his bird
was dead, so after the competition (a game of crossword which my dog
lost because it was dumb as dicks and I only taught it a couple
phrases), I took the half-crumpled piece of A4 that represented/held
the two animals and took it out to the balcony (there was a tree that
I quite liked just off it) and held it to my dog, saying "Okay, you can
either eat the bird or the rat. Oh, and the bird is made of paper, and
the rat is you.". He ate neither.

Had several dreams where I was put into the body of Sonic or Tails. Still get them now, at 15. :3 They're quite awesome, I can't remember a great deal except from going super and stuff in them.

I had a relatively vivid gaming-related dream this morning.

Apparently Valve had decided to arbitrarily reward me with access to a very secret area in the local Walmart (no idea why Valve, since they're irrelevant for every other detail in this dream, but it was explicitly them). Hidden behind a squarish set of shelves was a very-exclusive gaming section, wherein you could pick up games that the common plebes could not, as well as see promos for totally unannounced things.

For some reason, most of it was Nintendo-related (making the Valve connection make even less sense). I was most excited about an unannounced green 3DS! Disappointed that it wasn't a 3DS XL, since I kinda want to upgrade my launch Aqua Blue one, but hell, I love green, and as such was all over this. Came bundled with a game, too: a new Mario & Luigi game, where the bros. are paired up with Wario and Waluigi, Partners in Time-style. It looked awesome and I wanted it so very badly.

Also, they had a small selection of those cards that let you buy games off of digital download services (you know the kind; GameStop has tons of them for Xbox Live Arcade). For some reason, the cards were hanging rather low to the ground - you'd have to crouch down to look at them. I was ecstatic to see that I could pick up one for a rerelease of Croc: Legend of the Gobbos (disregarding that I already own this game on PC and Saturn IRL), but also excited that there was a new game in the series! Slightly disappointed, though, as my dream self had already heard about this game beforehand, and apparently it was a microtransaction-filled mess that I wasn't too enthusiastic about.

And then I woke up.

What a weird dream. Still, if Gabe wants to bestow me access to an exclusive gaming club in the local Walmart IRL, I'd be cool with it.

This was a dream I had just the other day. For privacy's sake, I have replaced my girlfriend's name with "Acorn" as she loves squirrels. I promise if you read it you'll have a good time, it's pretty interesting.
-------------------

Tuesday August 3, 2013
Acorn and I were outside, looking up at all the stars - their light partially blocked by tree branches, which crissed and crossed along the night sky. It was a very deeply colored sky, a dark purple accented by the glow of stars, which shone a clear and pure white. Nebulas - their swirling mix of light and dark - gave it all a sense of depth, as their luminous layerings of light faded in and out. And yet, their soft, silvery whispers, so purposefully placed, so necessary to complete the scene before our eyes - drifted steadily away from time.

Although the view was already quite wonderful, I wanted to take Acorn to a place where we could get an even better view of the stars. I knew of a secret clearing, back behind the scattered forest of trees. I suppose it wasn't all that secret, really. It was simply an open area that anyone should be able to find, but for some reason, only I could.

Also, I suppose that scattered forest I mentioned was really more 'scattered' and less 'forest'. The trees were't densely packed at all. In fact, they were somewhat sparse - only four or five of them could be seen from any given angle. But, they were tall, and so their twisting arms, though leafless, couldn't help but cover the sky. And so we headed to my secret clearing, hidden in plain sight.

We arrived there, just a flat and open grassy area, aside from one lone tree in the center of the field. Looking up at the sky now, it was just one giant picture, no longer pieced apart by branches. And it was a bit brighter now. I could see more stars. I pointed out to Acorn a patch of stars in the sky which were dotted so closely and uniformly together that they seemed to form a line.

Acorn stood with her back against the tree in the center of the clearing, which stood not much taller than herself. It was dark except for its edges, which were lit up by the stars all around us, mirroring their pale silver shine. This same shine fell upon Acorn, leaving trails of light which shimmered along the length of her shadowed hair - a beautiful reddish-brown glow, which in the light of stars and sky seemed to have the warm texture of silk. Small specks of light passed across and through her hair, which when laid above and below the other trails of light, gave a sense of movement like that of an ocean, as waves of light, like water, swayed softly back and forth.

Acorn had brought her guitar along with her. No case though, just the guitar. The center of its wooden frame was a rich, dark brown, which was lit up not only by the stars, but by fireflies, which sparkled pure white. It was as if the stars which lay so far above us were now, somehow, all the way down here, alongside us, burning even more brightly, one instant at a time. One or two of them landed on Acorn's guitar, and as they glowed I could see the shape of her hands. Her arms. The tips of grass beneath her, which despite being so darkly covered in shadow, lit up such a warm and natural green. The rest of their blades remained a color of black even darker than night.

"My guitar's super warm", Acorn said. I wondered if the glow of the fireflies was also somehow warming the guitar. I touched the guitar, and just like she said, it was warm. I paused for a moment to watch the fireflies, as if I would somehow figure out this mystery just by watching them for a few seconds. Suddenly, there was a loud buzzing right next to me, and I felt a firefly crawling in my ear. I swatted it with my hand and jerked my head to the side - and as I woke up I smacked Acorn in the forehead with the side of my face.

The End

Last edited:
I had a dream about a month or two ago where I was Sweetie Belle (from MLP:FiM). I found myself inside a Portal-esque hallway, and I saw what looked like a Dalek coming up the hallway. Upon closer inspection, I saw that, instead of the "eye" that a Dalek normally has, it had a creepy smiley face on it. For whatever reason, I decided to follow this thing and it led me to what looked like a hospital room.

Everything was dark. The only source of light in the room came from a window with a sign that said "DANGER!" on it. I also noticed that, on one of the walls of the room, there was some kind of board game. The robot then said "Are you ready? Let's begin." and activated the game. I remember seeing the spaces on the game light up in interesting patterns. It was at this point that I remember hearing the voices of Applebloom and Scootaloo. I then thought that this whole room was some kind of illusion, so I used my unicorn magic to fling a soda can at the window with the "DANGER!" sign.

The can broke the window and everything lit up. The robot vanished, and there was no more board game. I looked out the window and saw Applebloom and Scootaloo. They looked really happy to see me. I then decided to exit the building.

I remember talking to Applebloom and Scootaloo about what I had just experienced. I also remember looking back at the building and saw that it was the local "Health Department" building in my town (essentially a small medical clinic). I looked back forward and saw nothing but white. Then I woke up.

I'm sorry, but did you really have a dream about ponies? I'm just quite intrigued here, but it is just a dream anyways; they're all weird.

I had an odd dream today.

The dream starts with courage the cowardly dog running in a city, and bumps into this random guy with spiky hair, and courage explains to him that Doctor Robotnik had kidnapped Murial, and the spiky guy tells him that he will help courage siege Robotnik's castle, but not to help Murial, but to steal Robotnik's money, and courage agrees. They both go to Robotnik's castle, and courage makes some clever plan to save Murial and escape from the castle, but when he escapes into the city, Robotnik's robots followed him. Courage ran in the city for a while, until he noticed a Public Call Police Box. He enters, and finds out that its really the TARDIS. (Then for some reason, courage seems to disappear from my dream), and the TARDIS materializes in the future on a moving train in the forrest. The guy with the spiky hair enters the same train, but in the past, and Robotnik's robots followed him on there. For some reason, the guy had a change of heart and wanted to give back the money and save the world from Robotnik. He then decided to blow the entire top of the train up to that the Robots could fall out, but (for some unknown reason [hey, its a dream]) the train's temperture started to rise. Meanwhile, in the future, the train's (dispite it being fully intact) temperture was rising aswell. Suddenly, Lugia came out and decided to use some kind of magical thing that would cool down the train, but some random creature attacked Lugia, and they had a good battle for a while. Then, Lugia finally saves them all and lowers the temperture.

*Note: When talking about Robotnik, I mean this Robotnik:

Robotnik_AoStH.PNG

I remember a dream about being Sonic and going super and it being fucking awesome.
Basically flew around the planet and all that, and wow it was really fun.

...Then I woke up. ¬¬

I remember a dream about being Sonic and going super and it being fucking awesome.
Basically flew around the planet and all that, and wow it was really fun.

...Then I woke up. ¬¬

I had a similar dream once, but it was with Dragon Ball Z characters and I was one of the Z fighters and I went super :o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back