• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

bean the dynamite.wad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
SonicFightersBean.png

Meet Bean the Dynamite, I green Bomb-throwing Duck who wears a stolen pair of Sonic's shoes. God, I love Google Images.
..... I need to edit mine.

Wow! I just noticed, You're absolutley right!
I'm gonna laugh when the Loony Tunes sue you for that sprite!
(Unintentional rhyme! :D)

I kinda meant.... never mind....
Anyways, make yours a bit bigger, it looks like sonic's mouth at the moment.
EDIT: Whoa, they look awesome, I like the side-frame!

So far, it looks like no-one here got it right when they sprited Bean, so I've decided to show you all mine which I've just made. =P
BEANA1.png

neox64 said:
ehh sure what ever he can make the wad

Not with all the other projects I've yet to finish. Nobody even bothers to ecourage me to finish them anymore. =(

You can still work on Bean if you want to. I'm not going to stop you from making him. You can use my sprite as an example of what Bean should look like.

Monster Iestyn said:
neox64 said:
ehh sure what ever he can make the wad

Not with all the other projects I've yet to finish. Nobody even bothers to ecourage me to finish them anymore. =(

You can still work on Bean if you want to. I'm not going to stop you from making him. You can use my sprite as an example of what Bean should look like.
Make an editing topic about your projects, maybe people will post there to motivate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back